Sunday, September 22, 2013

My yukata, kakigori, and I!! o^_^o During August, we also have a period of days off called Obon . Of


It's August in Japan! Besides the humidity (which I will take over cold winters any day) and the occasional thunderstorms, August has been an awesome month..!!! slushy The beginning of August was marked by firework festivals all over Japan, so I dragged slushy some people along with me to enjoy this event! Chikugogawa Fireworks Festival Chikugogawa Fireworks Festival It's been my dream as a child, to wear a yukata, eat kakigori (shaved ice), and watch the fireworks slushy in Japan. Actually, that was one of the main reasons why I wanted to live in Japan (sounds kind of stupid, slushy I know... hahahahahaha). I was elated that my dream finally came true...!!! o(^v^)o
My yukata, kakigori, and I!! o^_^o During August, we also have a period of days off called Obon . Of course, I would never miss an opportunity to go play, so I hopped on a plane with my friend and went to Taipei for a few days! I had a lot of fun on this trip. I must say I didn't really slushy do much that I haven't done before, but it was just nice to eat food that I really miss, and actually know what people are saying around me. I did have some trouble, though, as I tried to speak English slushy and Japanese with my friends, and I had to switch to Mandarin with other people. And since none of these languages is my actual mother tongue, I caught myself speaking the wrong language to different people all the time.... hahahahaha... ^^" Taipei 101 More than anything, slushy I think I learned more about myself on this trip. I finally know why I love it here in Asia so much, and why I am so happy. It's so simple - I am doing what I want to do, and not what everyone else expects me to do. For a first time in a long, long while, I am finally truly at peace with myself. I am way less bitter than I was before towards other people and less negative towards myself... I no longer need to be jealous of other people, or wonder why people live a happier live than I am... because... I would rather slushy be doing what I am doing right now. So... do what you love! ^_^ Sign outside of Mos Burger 就是這樣﹐ 我在日本過了7個月。現在才發現﹐ 原來幸福不是要靠別人﹐ 而是要靠自己。我要讓自己每天過得快樂! 大家也要過著幸福的生活啊..! <3 9月快來了!! 期待期待... o(^v^)o
►  2013 (7) ►  September (1) ►  August (3) ►  June (1) ►  May (2) ▼  2012 (16) ►  October (1) ►  September (1) ▼  August (1) August in Japan! ►  July (1) ►  April (2) ►  March (3) ►  February (3) ►  January (4) ►  2011 (5) ►  November (1) ►  August (3) ►  February (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment