Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stine Bjerregaard says:


BLOG About the blog Contests Categories Quote Family favorite posts fjol Kærestetid Mandagstip memory lane Cute Heder Rode drawer Random hernia Superheltemor serialized Contests guest blogger columnist Uncategorized Archive Advertising and advertising Contact
As mentioned recently, wanted hawaiian ice my second youngest hawaiian ice to microbial teddy bears in Advent gift, and also got a brain cell that caused great happiness! And some of you may remember the dinosaur-assassination-gaffe? Back then you could buy the same set of cool stuff, and I think I bought a set, virtually all children I knew, when I found out they had it.
I could go on enumerating the things I should like to give to people - but now it is your turn: throw a link here to a single hawaiian ice thing that I would use some of the gift certificate if I won the 750 kroner. The winner will next Sunday. Good luck!
Reply
Oh, a good Advent gift (But why is it only now appeared on my bloglovin'? Weird!) If I had approximately 1500kr. more, then I would buy me such a smart alarm clock with light, keeping an eye on my sleep: hawaiian ice http://www.coolstuff.dk/Withings-Aura - but to be able to afford such a one, and I will both win this competition AND the 5,000 kr. to scrape Advent calendar. Thinking that chance is not so great. So therefore I would rather buy me a Stromtrooper Cake Box (http://www.coolstuff.dk/Stormtrooper-Kagedase) and Piggy Wiggy Micro Bacon (http://www.coolstuff.dk/Piggy-Wiggy-mikrobacon)
I love the cool shop! Good prices, en masse of things I did not know existed and then have no idea how I should live without. The fact that they tend to throw gifts or money for good causes and people who deserve it on top makes it's just perfect.
I must certainly have me a snug rye http://www.coolstuff.dk/Snug_Rug if it intends to continue to be so cold
http://www.coolstuff.dk/Popcornmaskine-Cinema-Style It would be so nice, so it could become a tradition with a film fun day at the weekend with the kids and popcorn
I would use some of the money on a tetris lamp to my office. http://www.coolstuff.dk/Tetris-bordlampe
Stine Bjerregaard says:
This training bracelet, I incredibly like to own .. Check how many steps I take a day and hopefully it can make me a bit healthier by exposing how much (probably closer hawaiian ice to how little) I do. http://www.coolstuff.dk/Garmin-Vivofit-traningsarmband?utm_campaign=rec
Haha Where there are many fun things I would choose this fine cat bed for our cats http://www.coolstuff.dk/Katteseng-Til-Vindue. It's brilliant, and that way I do cats that constantly will enter into my computer to look out the window
This summer in Scotland, I was out and hike. I was thinking, 'psssft. I am in good shape. I could quite easily walk with 30 kilograms on his back and a sports bag in his hands'. When one weighs just over 50 kilograms, hawaiian ice it is very. Overwhelming much. My boyfriend and I had gone far. About 7 miles. We find out that we have gone the opposite direction of what we really need, and go back. Good times. According to our butts cards and the Internet, could we follow the River Spey or expiration of this always. But no. Fences is a nice thing, think the people around this river. In fact, an unusually nice things. I assume anyway. Fences everywhere. Yoo-hoo drinking water for us. That stuff is overrated when you have half a liter to share to extend to finding new supplies. We walked and walked and walked. I was not what you would term as distinctly positive. I was probably a bit like the end of the world to live with. We went into a strange shooting place (the legal way with big hats) who said if we went one kilometer more, we would bump into a campsite. Rarely have I been so happy. I could have kissed the stranger Scot. We walked a mile we walked two. We went three and four. Now we had rounded the 25 kilometers outside water with incredible amounts outings both, and we could not more. We decided to camp a little from the roadside. There was such a little wet, but it had to be there. We could not go more. Although there are now still slightly wet. Which is not surprising when you choose to put up your tent in a freaking swamp. This is not a joke. It is hugely comical now. At the moment I think we both were in danger of hitting each other / other / ourselves to death, whose forces had been there. We got beaten up the tent, and I found a small source of the river. Water supply, screamed my lungs. I'm just really picky. The water had quite the same color as iced tea is too old. How to orange-brown. Whew. We had to move on. I actually had to keep brave face until


No comments:

Post a Comment