Monday, April 21, 2014

hello all, so happens that I am the product okoboji weather of the elapsed time ie PRL_U and theref


I am too, and even against God, give me patience, I'd come to terms with what change I can not. Give me the strength to alter what I can change. And give me wisdom, I distinguished the one from the other.
Home blog commenting RULES - PLEASE READ! About the blog About Astromarii My credo of anti-Semitism? Healing for free, with any illness Authority Astrology Astro-quotes okoboji weather Hammers on astrology Astrology College of Homeopathy How to drink kerosene, or "drugs" allopathic vaccination Dangerous Mafia! Chemtrails STOP GMO! Maps of consciousness Meditation for health okoboji weather and peace Love Eastern fable hats Rationalism? Dawkins and Randi Hy Ruchlis War of "peace" and "democracy" New Economy Award Goebbels Law of Attraction Self-sufficiency a Health HYDE PARK Hyde Park which is a place to talk on any subject
After that, when we were invited to visit the residents of Pennsylvania okoboji weather who have experienced the effects of shale gas extraction method hydraulic fracturing, my son Sean and I decided to go to look at the damage up close. We were accompanied by our friend Susan Sarandon, as well as what we think is a huge honor, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, okoboji weather Arun Gandhi. We also invited representatives of the media.
When we drove to the charming town of Montrose, I was not myself unable to even imagine how depressing is the continuation of our journey drilling rig [so. pad] with four wells and the hiss of the pressure released, a giant compressor station construction, great, filled with sand and toxic chemicals trucks, hauling up the dirty narrow roads, and reaching okoboji weather heaven rig.
View destroyed the beautiful landscape was sufficiently creepy, but not nearly as horrible as heart-rending meeting with those whose health, homes and lives changed forever as a result of fracturing. Vera Scroggins, Craig Stevens, Rebecca Roter, Frank Finan, Ray Kemble and family Manningów welcomed us with great hospitality, and Tammy Manning even baked delicious cupcakes.
And told us their stories. The fact that they can no longer drink water from their wells were poisoned because pollution from fracturing. These American families were suddenly deprived of clean water in their wells - basic things necessary for a healthy life. They can not use their well water for drinking, cooking, washing dishes, bathing or washing. Every purchase water. Can you believe it?
They can not move out to a healthier place, because the value of their homes has fallen sharply due to poisoned water and can not afford to move. They have to open the windows when odkręcają tap water to prevent okoboji weather the buildup of methane okoboji weather and the risk of explosion. This is a terrible fate, and there is no way to undo what had happened to them.
It is outrageous that the gas companies accuse those worthy of respect, helpless people of the lie. We have seen with my own eyes brown smelly water in their homes located near the places where fracking is used. That the water in their homes was hideously brown, really scared me.
I hope that Governor Cuomo is selected in the same trip as me, before you take any decisions on permits for shale gas exploration in New York. And although it is too late to repair the damage done in the county of Susquehanna in Pennsylvania, I hope that the governor of Pennsylvania to visit the same family and the same places that I visited, and stop the industry from further destruction of this beautiful state.
I appeal to President Obama to also took a similar trip and abandoned all thought of shale gas exploitation rather than actually clean energy. As is clear from the documents mining companies, drilling break and leak, and it is becoming more and more as time goes on. You can not avoid it, and when he comes to harm, there is no way to fix it thousands of feet below the surface. Mr. President, please, come here and see it for yourself.
The realization that it is now really happening in the U.S. - a country of power and wealth, it was a shock for me. Why no mention of this national tragedy? Why no politician will address this issue? These families, already doomed to a terrible fate, are on the downside accused of lying. It destroys not only their lives, but also the spirit. I was there. I saw it. I cried.
Related This entry was posted in Spis and not "theories" conspiracy, Health and tagged Fracking, shale gas, Corporations, Nature, tumors, Civil Rights, fracturing, water, Yoko Ono. Bookmark the permalink. Post navigation okoboji weather
hello all, so happens that I am the product okoboji weather of the elapsed time ie PRL_U and therefore I belong to the generation of today already dinosaurs - they are already gone coz i - nothing okoboji weather niezmienim we also go away him

No comments:

Post a Comment