Wednesday, April 23, 2014

@ Sajganpl: No, in

Average mileage allegro, depending on the age of the car - Wykop.pl
close the site uses cookies to deliver services in accordance with the Policy Files Cookies. You can specify the conditions for storage or access cookies on your browser. Wykop.pl excavation (415) Best Microblog
For example, paragon 8 the popular Passat. Very simplified paragon 8 data, but I think well reveal some trends :-)
TP-Link 300Mbps Access Point / s PoE - TL-WA801ND Price 149.00 zł
@ Cheslavv: I have to work 5.5 km + the way I am taking the kids to school + food shopping is to 2km, and the rest pays me enough paragon 8 to pay for the courier 15zl than to go to the other end of Wroclaw I can count = fuel + time + risk of a collision paragon 8 caused by someone again So I'm currently 8letnie car with mileage 34tys km, because it happens to me in August to jump to the Czech Republic on skis or mountain trail, the latest just a plane. I do not intend to sell the car because it keeps them in a state of salonowym what I say to people for 10 years as I will have 60k mileage? sncf 1 year 2 months ago # go to the comment + 342
what I say to people paragon 8 for 10 years as I will have 60k mileage? @ Sncf: That engine paragon 8 is a little paragon 8 zajeżdżony because you drove such episodes that rarely happened to him to warm up to the "books" paragon 8 of 90 degrees :) sowiq 1 year 2 months ago # go to the comment + 253
Beautiful. Most cars without major problems withstands 600-800 thousand., But they would not buy the course of more than 250 000 auto just needs to make 25-30 thousand a year. Smaller runs are exceptions. # Show comment sncf 1 year 2 months ago 342
@ Cheslavv: I have to work 5.5 km + the way I am taking the kids to school + food shopping is to 2km, and the rest pays me enough to pay for the courier 15zl than to go to the other end of Wroclaw I can count = fuel + time + risk of a collision caused by someone again So I'm currently 8letnie car with mileage 34tys km, because it happens paragon 8 to me in August to jump to the Czech Republic on skis or mountain trail, the latest just a plane. I do not intend to sell the car because it keeps them in a state of salonowym what I say to people for 10 years as I will have 60k mileage? # Show comment killerpizza 1 year 2 months ago 78
@ Cheslavv: Sometimes a car with a mileage of 100 thousand. miles. dobite is more than well-kept copy of riding mainly on the route to the course of 250 or 300 thousand. miles. The more drivers to a car, the condition worse, because there is no one to take care of the car and take responsibility for it. # Show comment cheslavv 1 year 2 months ago 27
@ Sncf: For me, like, '96 vintage car and somehow recently 110tys miles pękło.Poza washer in the back, the electronics efficient paragon 8 (climate, mirrors, 4 windows), the engine comes elegantly, does not take or half a gram ... sorry for that was to sell the car. # Show comment pontoon 1 year 2 months ago 12 @ sncf: Nothing. A good mechanic will know right away that the car is in good condition and in fact could only drive so much. # Show comment sowiq 1 year 2 months ago 253
what I say to people for 10 years as I will have 60k mileage? @ Sncf: That engine is a little zajeżdżony because you drove such episodes that rarely happened to him to warm up to the "books" of 90 degrees :) # show comment sajganpl 1 year 2 months ago +1
@ Sncf:> What I say to people paragon 8 for 10 years as I will have 60k mileage? Nothing paragon 8 you said. Podkręcisz the gore meter by 100 thousand miles, you drive a nail in two places, add that you are 3 owner and go with a kiss on the hand. Oh, the paradox. # Show comment paragon 8 d .... n 1 year 2 months ago via Android 11
@ Cheslavv: not necessarily an exception. I'd say that 20-25 thousand. km per year is relatively much for auto niefirmowe. I now have to work more than 20 miles one way. I go 5 times a week. In the summer plot in practically every weekend. I think that I drive quite a lot and I make 20 thousand max. per year. In small towns courses are even smaller, because the distances are smaller. # Show comment jamtojest 1 year 2 months ago 24
@ Sncf: My wife has a similar situation, took the car out of the living room and after 5 years it has about 35,000. Few people believe in such a course. But this is an exception that proves the rule. Most people buy cars to drive, and not to stand in the parking lot. So much, that the course of 200 thousand. arouses fear already amazing. I do not understand why. # Show comment Tymbarkus 1 year 2 months ago 0
@ Sajganpl: No, in '98 brought home bits and repaired, so this is not such a "needle" like yours, but problems with rust is not generally. But repaired after the introduction, ie we saw looked like a car and it is not an invention of the transplanted paragon 8 quarter :-) He drove him my father for a few years now I ride it. # Show comment intruzzz 1 year 2 months ago 0
@ Intercom: He makes 4250 km per year. Exception. My 83 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment