Monday, June 30, 2014

Overall, 2013 was challenging for me veeeeľmi, weird but great [when one quarter consisted of summe


Perhaps these year-end summary a little oberklišé and even I thought that this year I spent it, but finally I decided to undergo it again. Such as cleaning and self-reflection. Recap, evaluate, summarize, cotton candy computer remember the nice time, because this is precisely what most man, at least I need / m in this gloomy time of year and at this stage of life, although if you are 20, but you are not even a child or adult, or anything. Securities to maturity, although I long ago, I can legally drink alcohol, eat rumba, drive and vote, but the leaflet to live to adulthood and thus not truly emerge slowly, I'm learning, exaggerating and recorded.
This year: - I spent the first day in Paris, what's idyll is not it - I ate the most expensive hotdog in my life for 8 éčok - I was a handyman - I caught bouts of creativity, impact (here and here) - I was thinking about the fate of the blogosphere - I was in love - we regaled dress from under Slovak sewing machines - again, I started going to the library and read more - I started learning French - I was in Swing Time, and I felt great - I successfully After graduation and entrance cotton candy computer exams forgive me - I got maturitku 50tku for fixed and I was megaštatko of it - I had the longest summer of my life that I can remember - I've tried and green lenses - I have produced a set of songs calmujúcich cotton candy computer - I ate about 157458 peanuts in chocolate, really - I took part in an international exchange and Slovaks met there great! - I saw live Blur, Arctic Monkeys and twice Crystal Fighters - I started to college, which I did not enjoy at all and now I enjoy relatively - I bought the first red lipstick - I managed two cisco semester cotton candy computer in record cotton candy computer time so I certified twice! - I rolled out dandelions - I've been all year quasi zrza - I spilled flashlight pen from the graphic tablet, so no nápisčeky in that article :/ - I'm with Vrabčiakovou Equate reconstructed his lair with his bare hands - I learned cotton candy computer to integrate - I wear skirts a lot, as I'm only allowed frost - I celebrated her second jubilee - I got an iPhone and I would not change it in my life! - I met people Superski - I've got four years našlapané new LENOVKO, so it is no longer edit video and produce cotton candy computer articles and suffering tisíchodinovou saga - I drank one million liters of tea Grün Matinee in Pante - I took a picture and heavy dust, I gave my cause positive first movie - I nahromaždila large number of hats and baretiek - I first got ugly hiking boots - I was a tourist - I successfully gave all the credits and test math and pretended I was once just like that - I'm based pseudofototumbler - I have about 3578 minutes life devoted to listening to Florence, certainly more but certainly not less scrobbler knows everything! And so it was not just about me, statistics from the life of the blog: The most commented articles (no giveaways): Rimmel - KAPS GET THE LOOK - 78 comments Let me talk about: The blogujúcich rookie. - 68 comments I can not get no reconstruction! - 66 comments Banana. - 62 comments Svanur Svanur. - 60 comments Most viewed articles: DIY VII. - The Aztecs would have been proud of me. - 4843 seeing I will shit on everything you love. - 2516 seeing Rimmel - GET THE LOOK KAPS. 2010 seeing Paradox: 54.15% of visitors this year were men [!] And the remaining 45.85% were women I picked out each month for four articles that deserved it JANUARY
AUGUST
Overall, 2013 was challenging for me veeeeľmi, weird but great [when one quarter consisted of summer, otherwise it can not be]. Maybe you will even not appear, since their problems are not writing, cotton candy computer but also complicated by the disabled. But what. What was it, I wish you and ourselves especially good health in the next year! Others will follow, is not it ... :)
Tags: arctic monkeys, banana, beret, Budapest, bun, coat, contact lenses, diy, dots, dress, festival, happy, high heels, journal, Kosice, lace, Lennons, love, Vrabčiak, whatiwore
Siu December 31, 2013 at 8:28 am
Vendy C. December 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Write this article had to take a long time oO but it is very nice and I am glad that she wrote to him :) and you saw the Artic Monkeys: About a hot dog meal for 8 euros: D really had a wonderful year! :) Beperfectissimple Reply Delete
Happy New Year 2014 alexxieofficial.blogspot.sk Reply Delete
20, Australia, dreamer, cotton candy computer white-tea drinker, 320 kbps music lover, M & M's eater, violinist, cotton candy computer addicted to vintage sunglasses, dots, bows & collars, cotton candy computer Nordic Countries [especiall Finland], traveling, sleeping, chocolate frappe, cotton candy computer design, architecture, Arctic Monkeys ... read more>
70 sukien had Bashaland cotton candy computer Cento Crazy Pig's Ideas Girl in black shirt Hello My Name Is Mafin Flower Nguyen Live in fashion Mischel double W Peackapples Roekids SPC Simply Meme Stalker Sweet Lady Lollipop Lilies
whatiwore photoblog thoughts hat sungla

No comments:

Post a Comment