Saturday, June 21, 2014

Seeing actor potácajúceho in the snow with two cows not seen very frequently, so I put you on this


Seeing actor potácajúceho in the snow with two cows not seen very frequently, so I put you on this experience did not want to prepare. And also, very well ... I wanted to use the word honelník. HO-NEL-nik. CHCH-chacha-cha. Yes, I admit, my name is Sugar and I infantile. I am twenties and still have a word honelník always gets. My brain generates different situations: "What is your profession? '" Honelník. "/" A honelníkom month becomes manitoba snow cone .... "/" Honelník waiting manitoba snow cone for the climax of the evening. "Ha-ha-hah.
Those of our linguists must be terribly funny people. manitoba snow cone Sit in a circle, roll a joint with a thick penis Robert Rosenberg and deeply mulling over what in turn improve our language. And then honelník literary word and deadpan it, people manitoba snow cone have to use the OCU OCU. What was wrong with good old word shepherd? Maybe I should think otherwise. What does a shepherd during long, boring evenings at Shepherd? :)
Otherwise, you know how to work honelníka called? Honelníctvo. Muhaha. I can not help myself. And remember that, do not walk across the street after the transition, but "crossing". Transition remained women in middle age. But I do not want this article turned into a linguistic window. Therefore, the moment I go to hovník stretch and give you vopcháčik (hot dog). In doing so, I must add that one person wrote Commenting word hovník (couch) this: "And I thought hovník is a bastard."
The biggest manitoba snow cone sexoš Cannes!
What read more
2014 Škandáliky.sk

No comments:

Post a Comment