Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My passion is summer barbecues and yesterday was the right evening. I tried to take pictures but ou


My passion is summer barbecues and yesterday was the right evening. I tried to take pictures but our garden was not photogenic:-) And I gave to the scene and our grill, which I made from an old sewing machine and copper boiler:-) So ... next time! At the flower hawaiian shaved ice machine decorations I used sheet přísavníku and yucca blossoms and lavender. So finally we dined in French, the food we have long enjoyed, it did the French do, we ate olives, cheeses and grilled meat and eggplant, and of course wine lacked such evenings ... More ...
Reply
mila + oli (July 17, 2013 | 20.52) wrote:
Website
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment