Wednesday, January 8, 2014

At times I go out and always someone intercepts airearme me and I tells her story, invites me to an


Mayor Akamkpa
I have one hand on the doorknob of my bedroom nacho cheese machine and half body turned to face smiling face three types they expect an affirmative answer. They want me out of party, they are determined that flirting with a Nigerian.
Paso on Sunday locked in my room, writing several chronic arrears that lead me hours. Molar should be a travel writer, publishing books and people to fill your Facebook wall with pictures with them, but it must be hard. There are many hours of work behind not seen in the videos.
At times I go out and always someone intercepts airearme me and I tells her story, invites me to any plan or asks me for the ride. I have social life in the Wide Hotel, my bike has brought me to this place as it has always proved to be the best way to see the country.
The Chief Olory at my request has set me free until evening. It is falling sun when I hear a deafening noise of several motorcycles burning clutch and revving giving empty. Come to me. It is Olory R1 and your biker buddies. They want to take me for a ride. A guy with open helmet and horn-rimmed glasses on a Harley and two young kids with GSXR. I carried around by cornering, Calabar and just drinking beer in a private club for rich, spacious grounds in a peaceful meadow with several pools, cafe and picnic area with uniformed waiters.
I sit by the owner of the Harley. It is a cult type entered in the fifties. Maintain a habit of putting your horn-rimmed glasses right hand every few seconds. Have real estate business in Nigeria and Dubai and knows Europe. nacho cheese machine "What you have to do, being Spain as it is, is venirte nacho cheese machine to Nigeria and do business here, this country is the richest in the West Africa and the opportunities are endless," he says as he looks at me and placed again glasses with two fingers. "No doubt it's a good deal, but I always smile when I travel, if I did believe me money thinking that my face would change. And that would certainly be a terrible business, "I reply. He looks at me incredulously.
I guess it's hard to understand for someone prefer an African smile make money. nacho cheese machine On days that I am in Calabar and I relate to the upper class, I find many differences in our society, are very "westernized" and tastes nacho cheese machine and habits are very similar. Small details reveal deeper into the conversation that we come from different worlds united by what we call globalization.
We arrived late at night, the hotel guys have a new birthday, so we're back to give the party there. The situation is similar to that of the first night. Two plastic tables and about ten people around. They drink whiskey as usual. Without asking me open a bottle of wine, this time Extremadura. nacho cheese machine Ikwen with naughty smile, I submitted several of her friends. One of them gives me private conversation at the table while talking nacho cheese machine about the most banal things. Olory and having at hand caress their bellies while they discuss using the scheme concerned to try to alleviate the result of excesses. To nip the good intentions of the girl say that I am married. I do not find much difference nacho cheese machine between that and having a partner, but whenever I travel I say being married, I have a feeling that is much stronger.
The few times I've linked to native in my travels I've nacho cheese machine always had the feeling nacho cheese machine of being a visa with legs, more opportunity than desire. In Calabar do not have that perception, she seems much more independent than in the rest of Africa that I know and I have the impression that the reason for the interest is more for the exotic white being the source of my passport. All in my assumptions because I keep dose risk to travel by motorcycle. nacho cheese machine
It's Tuesday and it's seven in the morning. Yesterday Olory accompanied me to the consulate in Cameroon and I got two months visa. Calabar on Friday to reach me here has been detained several days, otherwise I probably would have come out the next day and I would have missed many things.
Most travelers walk usually nacho cheese machine accompanied by a tour guide, those that mark the places you should go, where you stay overnight accommodations, restaurants to eat and the gambling dens where they serve the best cocktails. I never took the bike and circumstances are what will guide me. Search for a workshop, go to an insurance broker, nacho cheese machine having a conversation with a stranger who appears nacho cheese machine out of nowhere when you rest in a ditch, or stop in a city for the simple fact of requiring a visa for the next country, is my way of travel. I do not need more. If the route takes me about a tourist attraction has to be very spectacular to stop. I usually disappoint

No comments:

Post a Comment