Monday, September 29, 2014

In the city and in the far corner opaque sat simmering Bhmha ÇáÍŇíäĺ sew gaping wound Badma Skhinh


In the city and in the far corner opaque sat simmering Bhmha ÇáÍŇíäĺ sew gaping wound Badma Skhinh Muttering aches gathering flung cry to leave and the grief and the story buried there in the city, where monsters regular choose hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog what you like and eat meat, drink blood, sat sew misery for Gmha pawn sad and sings Nirvana and crazy world startles city In the darkness of night to conceal bleed in the morning shows on the girl confused Caldrh precious transmitted to the body of a sad night ..
Okellma D towards the light wings ... aggravated hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog constraint dimension for their aspirations? Paper bird flew out of his hand ... butt floss thread .. these are Aalih Onalabh Tanasseh in the morning ... at night crying Thoudnh..fa grave spiritual ransomed if they faced death ... Dmmth Vibrio skin protected and implicit Klhafe what repels him ... the cold of winter and summer when he visited me that Ataiwih I could not believe I was with him in the heavens ... Hsptna Onajia and Khaltna star and considered hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog by the full moon ... The approaching explode, which drove out the difficulties which all Hsada..bahjta..lobei ... I gave him all my needs for the floor of my innocence .. smile .. Sidky Vahsp honestly came from some honesty to come to him, but what came However, for Medfota ... except for separating Dfi for meaning and leaves the house and the walls cool ... and without the promise of free cavity Yuasih Is line vacuum line so Olonh ... and explain to me the illusion hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog of what he meant? No, I did not find my hopes is encapsulated ... the door crying dumped Tnade oh crap! Oh the ignorance! Oh Smajta which Tlthm abandonment of it! How many times Zli decide about his anger? ... How many times promised Balohoaq Ibgeh? As if my feet and my legs had conspired ... Ali as the opposite of what Anouilh Disclaimer and repentance about the circle of guilt ... and whenever completed way greets why I did it myself? Deliver me from my pride ... and covers the wound hide locked lachrymal returned Ihpsona tears ... Oh my hair Ertij Is your nose? Why do I say to those who complain of his crime? ... Me what tangible hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog evidence nor eternal justice in the land of the bodies ... avenger. And leaves the heart is not the law protects that which cut off the limbs he may ... the heart of the fly without hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog the body to be hurt either that killed his dreams Vasari ... body confounding soulless to Tahedih what Lee just some groans for Oazvha ... for Hanna whom he wounded funniest that overflowed my sorrow goes out like a song ... Fatrb what people in Sadr Ibkih some beauty Chrome sugar Takill ... and some stabs Alkhzl Tadmah what was the color of roses Peeping asses ... until the outbreak of the wound does not hide Thmsoa "How that ugliness its lost? "... Even Troyes and Jha..any Onade

No comments:

Post a Comment