Monday, September 15, 2014

The photo comes moved because just when taking the picture myrtle beach rv parks scared me the girl

Maker popcorn | Paella Kimchi
This is a machine for making popcorn found in Busan subway. myrtle beach rv parks It is doubly interesting. on the one hand because they make me laugh drawings of machine myrtle beach rv parks and secondly because I do not know why you need to eat popcorn in the subway. There were also machines to buy books, which I think are most useful.
The photo comes moved because just when taking the picture myrtle beach rv parks scared me the girl Speaker metro started saying in Korean that came a subway towards "doo" and do not know why I thought I said I was forbidden to do " Photo "(sometimes I'm a little dull, I know xD). Jumi laughed at me, and then, for self-esteem, self-love or rage simply absurd situation, we went back to not take any photo's to the machine. And I walked to the subway and head down stupid face. Jumi I still always remembering that day.
Hahahaha, pobrete !!! You scared the PA? That means that deep thought myrtle beach rv parks you were not doing anything good XDDDDD It's pretty funny how popcorn if XD What you mention books, in Madrid there are many such machines in station and Metro, but no popcorn! It would be nice to have these, especially on weekends myrtle beach rv parks to warm things up when you go to the cinema in Metro XDDDDD
haha, not that I did anything wrong, I just scared for nothing, but I do not know, like sometimes you want to take pictures and some people do not want or will not let you, because sometimes you even afraid. Release Jagalchi one ajumma yelled that no photograph for example, sometimes these things happen, but okay, if not justified xD
lol that funny !! things like that happen to me every day ami ajajaj drawings are beautiful !! * _ * If I'm starving sure would take that popcorn xD only if there is a food store next door, because I do not think they desire much popcorn in a meter xD
I always say the same thing, depending on the subway station in Korea can enter the subway completely naked and leave with all accessories: clothes, shoes, mobile phone, bag, mobile myrtle beach rv parks hangers, headband, earrings, rings and ... coffee in hand. It's pretty cool.
Forbidden to take pictures
You will get a confirmation email. If this email is not valid, you will not be subscribed / a blog. If you do not get to look at the input tray in the spam folder or spam. Thanks for following myrtle beach rv parks !!!
All blog content itself is under the following license: You can use the text and images myrtle beach rv parks of the blog as long as you put a link to the blog paelladekimchi.com reference. Can not be used for commercial purposes or alter the content. myrtle beach rv parks You can not copy and paste innings. If you need any pictures or special partnership, please contact us.


No comments:

Post a Comment