Thursday, January 15, 2015

I know, I know that he is very colorful sneakers have long been


I know, I know that he is very colorful sneakers have long been "running", but I have not managed to obtain not (except for the cute blue ballerina Promodból), stir crazy but, as they say, is delayed, not up! Last week, the usual "just looking around" -felkiáltással shops I went to the Chinese shops, and really determined to just looking around - and then I saw him. Pink, fuchsia-colored or rather, high heels, platforms, very sexy ... I need! In addition, instead of only 2730 HUF 3990, and the last piece. Size validated - 37. Lately, I think my feet grew (although only a half size), so it will be, to me. And the last piece! I rush to the nearest vending machine in front of my eyes and just floated the cute high heels. You plug the card, how much money should bepötyögöm - and came as a cold shower that has that kind of money at all. Oh No! Such can only happen to me! But luck is on my side after all :) I got home, I started kunyerálásba and pathetic way (what kind of thing that a man of 11 years kishúgától ask for money back ??? But I give oath: D), the next morning and had 9 3/4 When there toporogtam front of the shop. "Just be you, just be a" mantráztam, and when opened, I ran like he is running for his life. And there it was! And almost a perfect pass! Of course I bought it, and was inaugurated on the same day.
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (23) September (4) Pink shoe - a new love Balea facial mask my test came back Cinema Scene It? May (1) April (2) March (4) February (6) January (6) 2011 (60) December (9) November (5) October (3) September (13) August (3) July (4) June (5) May (10) April (2) March (2) February (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment