Saturday, January 17, 2015

Well, now you know that heaven and earth at the Botin :) homemade grated hot dog cart horseradish!


Home of the Great Hall, I enthusiastically with a fresh horseradish. The procurement végigasszisztálta a minimum of ten seemingly loud Italian family's (in fact, I think there were only four of us), whose genealogy curiously intrigued to see what it is. I explained some language that no turnips, hot dog cart but horseradish, hot dog cart but one of them did not understand, and then the crying and pointing orrfújó helped. The recognition is probably shared the joy of the whole market. It's hard to explain how exactly I got to the consideration of grace (if not the fact that Germans hot dog cart ate a divine Tafelspitz eth, whose top was grated fresh horseradish), in each case, in addition to the suitcase a few other létszükségletű ingredient is also held in Brussels hot dog cart in me. (By the way, I have seen here, too, but only in special stores, for example. Rob gourmet supermarket). After one week of the course, absolutely nothing I have not started it, and I saw that szottyadozni start, I decided to make pickled hot dog cart radish should be it. Never done yet, as the beef, homemade who set this out when a motion to be lifted off the shelf, and generally of good quality (of course, because there are differences within it). I browsed through some nstrukciót, some fear that after the operation I was him, because it turned out that the horseradish if you please, pure chemistry. Everything is reakciózik, oxidized enzymes are released here and there, hot dog cart etc It was a little suspicious that, without exception, each sentence begins with description to grate the horseradish is very well ventilated hot dog cart area, so strong. Well, good, I opened the kitchen window. Horseradish peeled, sliced, and I smiled to myself that they are sensitive to the foreigners do not know what it is that strong. The pleasant hot dog cart scent specifically found. But then ... are certain enzymes hot dog cart from which hot, they are certainly really time released, and just released, released ... .a some point, even after the shredder, it was one minute, during which literally two packets of Kleenex used by , my nose, my eyes, all I had was .. well, this is really about tisztíccsa..Egy hagymavágásnál. ten times more brutal strength. Oh, and the invigorating effect of envy Ilcsi Aunt, only whether they breathed and tasted, so paprikavörösen burned in my head that it was pure luck that I was just not ready for any apparition. The end result of course is great, unconscious fresh taste, very strong, but very tasty. The color is only my hobby, I added a teaspoon of céklalevet to be pink, but of course remain in traditional white. hot dog cart So far, I have cooked meat broth, but I'm looking forward to this I prepare our family hot dog cart favorite, the apple sauce and horseradish. Maybe a little taste of smoked ham .. Making of: 1) I bought a medium-sized (12,5dkg-inch) fresh horseradish. 2) paved the vinegar mixture: I mixed with plenty of cup white wine ounces of water 2kk 2kk salt and sugar. 3) Horseradish megpucoltam a vegetable, and cut into small pieces. I have (or can of course also be grated) 4) Cutting Machine. Immediately poured the vinegar mixture. The trick is at this point. The vinegar is what stops them in certain enzymes, making the smartness released. Horseradish strength stage thus depends on the time of the acetic acid is included. The later, the better. If you have a very strong will, you will first need to chop just plain water, add the vinegar poured only after -3-4 minutes later. hot dog cart 5) The blender pürésítem with the liquid. Will be lumpy. If we want smoother, even more water can be added to pour, in this case, the end can be filtered. Store 6) Tightly sealed bottle. It was me 8dkg pickled radish. hot dog cart The refrigerator is about. Preserves the fresh taste of two months. 7) Optionally, you can add a small spoonful céklalevet to be such a beautiful color. The taste is not changed. The céklaléhez or céklából I use canned or fresh grated beets Squeeze a little.
Well, now you know that heaven and earth at the Botin :) homemade grated hot dog cart horseradish! Two of horseradish idea - very finely chopped smoked ham + butter + freshly grated horseradish mixed (think vinegar singer can only be more sour cream instead of butter); - Thinly hot dog cart greased or buttered bread with butter mixed together hot dog cart smoothly, toast or sandwiches phenomenal. hot dog cart Oh, and you can really root frozen. 6:13 du. PartizánOrsi according ...
whether small meal just provide servers, grated horseradish, some grated apple, lemon, white wine, drop gesztenyméz - it was the sauce guinea fowl leveshúshoz try so grating that "fiber" hot dog cart should, middle hole, more cream to Botin Koch creamy instead of lengthwise currant cream 11:25 du vajaskenyérre also good. Rossamela according ...
My grandmother uzsonnáinál Easter has always been subject to a grated horseradish, and suffered much from him. I just tried it for the first time. I used the trick that I used to cut industrial quantities of onions

No comments:

Post a Comment