Monday, January 19, 2015

Mandy, good cooking is definitely a must! Gingerbread, pink picture for me was one of my favorites


I see a lot of foreign blogs continually to this macaron, a macaron, macaron ... I was kind of him to some sort of French sweets, but I never tried it ... however, the more excited the imagination. Habcsókos I love all kinds of cake, I thought this is going next. If he fails. I have already tried it once, but I did not relax in front of the egg, not too successfully. Was not the sole discs. Now! Yes :) The first dose was also good, but the second hawaiian snow !! In the first experiment, I have with the temperature, I did not know how that would be the best, but the second dose (pink) has deliberately been increased or reduced in temperature to. I read a lot of recipes on the Internet - especially foreign hawaiian snow blogs, where almost every day macaron happens - and I decided that I was not the version I'm kind of Pierre Hermé him. Lemon macaron ginger lemon curddel Ingredients to cook meringues: set aside 55 grams (two eggs), egg protein, 70 g almond flour / finely ground hawaiian snow almonds, 100g caster sugar, 10 g of granulated sugar, hawaiian snow 1/2 lemon juice, a little lemon yellow food coloring (optional) Ingredients ginger lemon Curd: 3 eggs, juice and grated rind of 2 lemons, 5.5 ounces of butter, 15 g sugar, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 vanílarúd seeds Preparation: Lemon Curd Grate the lemon zest and juice squeezed. The whole spend a habüstbe, then add the sugar and thawed it over steam. Drums into the butter. When melted, add the fork casting beaten eggs, ginger and vanilla seeds stirring constantly. Stirring constantly and concentrated elfőzöm egg flavor (approx. 15 min). Cooled. The egg whites folpackkal covered in the refrigerator for a week resting my. The ground hawaiian snow almonds and icing sugar in a bowl Mills. The whipped egg whites with an electric mixer, when it starts to harden and add to the sugar in the food coloring and lemon juice. Mix until the stone is not hard, but soft peaks inside hawaiian snow the whisk leaves. The foam gently, but feel free to mix it with the sprinkled hawaiian snow with almonds. A dense air / foam bubble-free hawaiian snow mass shovel to work. The mass and spend heaps of baking paper lined baking hawaiian snow sheet 2 cm and 2 cm in diameter, smooth-bore traces habzsákba. The pan megrázogatom (the cabinet flap) to go out any air bubbles from the meringue. Approx. Let rest for an hour, during hawaiian snow which time the cook meringues to dry much of her appearance. The pan 150 , I push the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 125 degrees and bake an additional 7-8 minutes (I have zanussi electric oven). The meringues hawaiian snow are disconnected from the sütőpapírról, let them cool, then filled them in lemon cream. Vanilla pink macaron coffee csokoládéganache-sal Ingredients to cook meringues: set aside 55 grams (two eggs), egg protein, 70 g almond flour / finely ground almonds 100g caster sugar 10g caster sugar 1 vanilla bean seeds, red food coloring Ingredients of coffee csokoládéganache to: 1 table of 70% cocoa chocolate, whipping cream 2 oz, 2 tsp. instant coffee Preparation: Preheat the ganache cream to boiling, then pour the chopped chocolate, coffee and will add to stir until thick, homogeneous mass is obtained. Cooled. The meringues were prepared in the same way as the lemon, lemon juice and almost yellow food dye to give, but the red food coloring and vanilla seeds. If the cook meringues were small, they will fill the cold csokiganache-sal. The macaronokat in a box in the refrigerator for 24 hours I will. (Only half of us made it to cooling) Anyway, there I squatted down in front of the oven and begged to be feet, do not touch one another out and so the overall success sit ...! They sat success. In addition to crack, stuck inside. While it is not my "real thing", I think it is similar or the same can.
Guess what, I did not get anywhere almond flour. I read that it is not equal to the ground almond almond flour. So what now? :) I saw the net can be assigned, but the brutal price. Guszti are, I'm looking forward to it I can stand. The lemon curd will be yummy, since I had my eye on the recipe. Congratulations, clever! :) 6 February hawaiian snow 2010 14:29
Now I'm ready for entry :) Thank you for the compliments. When you wrote them was not even maintain the pink beauty, which is much better than the yellow-mate :) Niki, my coffee grinder ledaráltam almonds (yesterday) today with the fried macaronokat :) so I think it is perfectly suited to the ground almonds ( coffee grinder). Lemon curdből one bottle left, then what will be rájárni :) 6 February 2010 18:07
Or simply csúúúcs Reni! They are beautiful! :) 6 February 2010 18:51
Mandy, good cooking is definitely a must! Gingerbread, pink picture for me was one of my favorites :) Thanks Timi! :) Peas, nice! In a pinch, I'm very dedicated to my hard on it, but out of curiosity :) baromira Ildinyó, thank you, thank you very much! :) 6 February 2010 20:52
Kiko, thank you :) I have yet

No comments:

Post a Comment