Saturday, April 18, 2015

2015 (43) April (9) March (2) Chapter 34. A Chapter how to make cotton candy 33 VOLT CAR COLD


"They like to drive around in the city, smoking hashish and listening to the music of the moment, imagine you were in a fishbowl watching the strange beings outside. The city was not great and did again and again the same route. The two friends knew small, kindergarten, it had so much confidence that they could talk about absolutely everything. The Nanu thought was lucky to have someone like that, someone how to make cotton candy the secret hiding became a topic of conversation normal and relaxed.
Saturday is market gram, jumped, now that we have polished the winter; Remember that snow when we were sixth? We were at school and made us all go home for fear that quedéssim sitiats there. The way back was an adventure walk, we stopped to take a giant snowball, you remember? As if it were yesterday, how to make cotton candy said his friend, when I got home and my mother were without electricity had bought eight loaves of bread, just in case.
Sometimes I would go back, said Nanu, when I lived with all my brothers in that house, how to make cotton candy in that street where we went to play cops and robbers, I would stay there before everything began to complicate ... I do not know, I can not feel nostalgia for that era. Well, I would much too lazy to go back and repeat again the second high school, said his friend, and had to endure again the "gremelluda." Oh, shut up, shut up, he said, that just sold me chills thinking about it. "
2015 (43) April (9) March (2) Chapter 34. A Chapter how to make cotton candy 33 VOLT CAR COLDS February (3) January (29)


No comments:

Post a Comment