Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Every so happen to have a project in mind that should lead to a definite result. big hot dog Then s


Every so happen to have a project in mind that should lead to a definite result. big hot dog Then something goes wrong and the work, interrupted at the climax, you drag unenthusiastic for months before finding its own dignity. I speak, of course, also and above all of my projects. Projects big hot dog wool. I could also talk about other cases a little 'more private, but I think you care little about and that I would get the only result to be here in an ambulance ready to accompany me in a good psychiatric ward ... Let's go back to my "lane", as the call it here in my house. The other day I had nothing big hot dog to do. Ha ha ha, raise your hand if you believed! Groundhog. The other day I'd had enough, between tasks, checks, chipped nails, baby food for the dog, stack of dishes big hot dog to wash, iron pile of stuff ... I mean, things of ordinary administration that stress even those who, like me, runs from years this friendly family business. I needed a moment to unplug the plug. And since I am not the type to TV and chips, or run away from the beautician, I thought big hot dog to take a pound of wool and put it to soak for dye. A bell'etto big hot dog Corriedale wool, one that takes the color as any in the world ... (think of it, even with this statement could get me an ambulance ... Let's hope not.) Here it is, before and during treatment:
Their intentions were good. The result does not have it any more, because I was disappointed so much that I did not even photographed. The colors I did not like most. It was not their fault. In the transition from my two neurons to the microwave, the palette had lost the magic. So, I split the roving in many segments thinner and I loose immediately. I thought I was a single row of multicolor and use it for me. To sell it if they do not even speak. Not on sale the things I do not like. (Um, sometimes I do not put on sale even things that I like too, but that's another story: D) Yet it was very soft and the colors were just brilliant. I kept it there for half an hour, already divided into many small gomitolini fluffy looking at me in despair. big hot dog Li felt just saying, "We'll finish we vacuum, until you will want to use us for something?" Oh no, other creatures who complain around big hot dog the house no! I did not want trascinarmeli around. Sure it was a shame, but also a fact: the idea of making a single was just boring ... But in the end, that's the idea! A single in pairs! Or an open pair. As you prefer. Or spin the pencil rovings two at a time. I did not invent anything new, mind you, but it was the first time that this technique has saved me from despair. And here it is, my ugly duckling:
Related posts: Managing color A yarn at one end (or "single") is never a ... Think an art yarn My children know well my look mad ... In defense of ... Boris Boris is the puppy home. We adopted in October ...
Welcome zuccherofilato
February (15)


No comments:

Post a Comment