Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Raman in my opinion, much better city maker but small steps forward, but only with great leaps in p

Skip to content
First post (Ready ba, we cross!) Was just teasing about it, I'm glad the discussion has developed and were so much interested in the subject. The idea is that Manafu was involved in a project that I liked, ViataDupaColectare, I was going to write something on earlier Gras colored plastic, nothing stuck with the sila in our eyes through city maker intersections, so ... thinking of the joy! If you want to know more come and see what's the idea. And if you are a blogger and you can take banner.
The current collection city maker is more of an exercise aimed at "educating" in Romanian. I doubt that even the waste is recycled. Obviously, it could be wrong. If so, am I curious where the waste is processed. talk back
are eco campaigns, but this whole "garbage select" apply after I threw or what? ie I do not want the house to me to have three bins to select city maker it, right? plus behind the block where then everyone besides trash bins, no novel will choose not garbage bags. This campaign is doomed pieririi in romania. we are not educated to take care of the planet. I do all good if we save a certain kind of presence nikita city maker and diaconescu. somnulescu reply
Oh, thank god that appears this conversation! Of course it has a chance, city maker but like any other civic issue in Romania, and it has imposed - not fine, but the reward (as in other countries where sorting and recycling city maker happens already for many years). city maker I hope to experience reward, such as: higher costs of building costs unless submitted and recyclable garbage, so reducing costs when that happens.
In terms of sorting, it seems like in other countries with more developed about that sort creates problems in others (not all people sort the book). But it's important city maker to collect recyclable waste and recycle them right!
Otherwise, city maker the company will handle recycling city maker in Romania will win millions. So it was everywhere in Europe - first recycling companies that have appeared on the market have gained a strong position immediately and arrived at a very nice profit in short time.
boss is hard job separation. But not us, I attended a garbage truck amazed that successfully combines the 3 garbage city maker containers inside the car - so for what we struggle to separate them? Sorry I did not picture .... Jademan reply
So it's long way away.
Hopefully that has sanse.Totul but must start from the top, the very top, that if you call, in the words of someone comments on your blog the other day, to give you as much detail and many altele.Apropo us in villages when such a initiative?!?!?! I hope not answer when Tis grandmother
Raman in my opinion, much better city maker but small steps forward, but only with great leaps in place. @ Pitik77 what selective collection nene, I'd like thank all my neighbors and trash to the right place and not to bury all the shit in the garden: D answers Gaben
does not. The idea is good as long as there is no law that requires this. I am more than sure that Romanian citizens do not give a damn about such actions. And there are many examples of such campaigns zero response. Have you been talking and taking the example of Germany as civiliyatie level and environmental performance. Germans and know what we have? LAWS AND FINES! In Germany if not separate garbage, sanitation company did not raise it. And the owners' association gets a huge fine. What in the sweet German style divides everyone. city maker And I assure you that if anyone is interested if anyone else throw unsorted garbage. Unfortunately we have laws aberrant but we have laws to impose common sense answer
If we assume that the idea of separation of garbage is not likely, we will not even try! In which case its chances of success are even zero! Before condemning a laudable idea and to deter even those who feel the impulse to try first steps toward change, would be to give it a chance! I am for! So: 1. I go housings parking location in my neighborhood to see if there are labels specifications materials stored on them. 2. I'm going to see if there is at the corner supermarket 25-30 l colorful bags after system already known in Germany and how much they cost. We have to do a cost estimate city maker monthly application procedure. 3. As for the blog, I make one for promoting this action? I'm still thinking ... Maybe try ... What else could I do? talk back
In 2004 while living in student hostels in Germany, I had to make contact with the spirit shock civi

No comments:

Post a Comment