Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Today we say goodbye to winter and welcome spring. I just do an activity with an input station of p


Today we say goodbye to winter and welcome spring. I just do an activity with an input station of plastic that goes ... So it will mass service at this point, but perhaps take the idea and make you next year!
Before beginning will dedicate a day of yard taking pictures of our students with their best "finery" winter: jacket, hood or hat, scarf, gloves, etc. The pattern that I gave I was raised hands in the air as if they wanted to play and snowed snowflakes.
Newer Post Older Post Home
Welcome to the blog: SOS, I'm infant. Not that I do not like my profession, the opposite ... the cry for help or SOS is addressed to all colleagues in the profession, at some point, they thought that they needed.
So this space is intended to help those moments in which we are sure that we have found more than once: I work a plastic content but I have no idea, or math, language, etc.
Ethereal template. Template images by Nick. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment