Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Bueno Theme.

We ... wildly with a snowball of good vibes. | Where there is not flowing
The weekend went well, Friday intense, talking with a friend until late, bad time for him, but I'm sure they will go in a couple of months I hope another. On sleepy hearty breakfast and a walk with the children, meet with people, socilitzar you. In the afternoon plenary meeting (no comment) so better not talk about it. After Barça, friends and go for a while, because a friend of mine came to Berga party (amazing huh). Although he had a bad day, I liked people who do not usually see, friends, acquaintances and greeted, but it is always a good experience, shaved ice machines I think I'm too social, shaved ice machines because I need to talk to people who are not the or that the usual solo, shame lasts little. On Sunday morning with more sleep, Gemma and I walk with the children, then went for a meal and excursioneta cals my parents. Barcelona, return, dinner and sleep with the TV.
Today I had a weird day, those costs that you spend. I went to sleep with lots Curran. I can not sleep then, and this is starting to annoy. Hopefully passenger. I watched a movie and now I'm going to try to sleep, the movie was Salvage Oliver Stone, I liked the movie is well filmed (the good of the Stone) and actors working super- well. The plot is correct, shaved ice machines and the triangle formed by the stars is very interesting. shaved ice machines Some established players some not, as long ago Oliver Stone are well chosen. Better than you see, because one of the Oliver Stone movie worth watching it. Then, Martin woke up, and I went to see was half right on the bed, looking around as if to say he did not know where it was ... poor thing ... we do not know much ass house which never sleeps! . I made him a kiss, I've looked to me like quilting and recovered sleep with that mask making angel now and I always remember that I can not ever forget about it. Below, Quim, poorly placed in a corner of the bed sleeping face satisfaction. How do you not have to live with these two Petardos! Now, although I take a job that is the best time of my life, I have to take advantage. I know that occasionally you drop in one of those sentimental, but it is part of me, and share not only good but I think it also helps around. I always thought that the misfortunes were always followed and the good news, good things harder. See if it's true. Viva snowballs roll !, I leave good graphic document shaved ice machines about a good snowball my childhood idol Pippi Langstrumpf:
Email (required) (Address never made public)
The Bueno Theme.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment