Friday, October 3, 2014

Blog Archive

Blogger: intelligent and subtle minneapolis food trucks university professor
Maybe a lot of you know this story, in an old but beautiful because it tells about the intelligence of a university professors, and I always loved the clever, so I wanted to write you this story. minneapolis food trucks In the end will ask you a question and I want you for you to answer it.
It is said that one of the university professors giving a lecture whenever rallied to write something on the blackboard, is a student Baltsfir, asks the professor, "Maine Elly zero?", Not a given, has been repeated this act more than once, the more winded professor to write something on the blackboard heard a whistling students.
I turned university professor to students has gathered his things and told them the lecture ended, but before you leave, let me tell you a small story. minneapolis food trucks Yesterday I was to see the house in late if the daughter had stopped me, and Gmzat me. I stopped my car in front of her, and you told her what you want? You want to Aosk to your home? Rode with me and it happened. When we got to her house before you leave the car, give me a kiss, Vcolt her name eh? And she said to me: you do not need because you have a brother studying at the university, which often likes to hiss. Suddenly the attention minneapolis food trucks of all students to a student who was whistling. Here he took out his university professor outside lecture.
My question to you: What do you expect if this situation occurs with one of the professors in our societies? What will be the reaction of a university professor, as whenever we have turned to the blackboard students heard a hiss? Is it a smart and savvy enough to wiki improvises a story like this is for the student who yellows during the lecture?
Exam in physics at the University minneapolis food trucks of Copenhagen, minneapolis food trucks Denmark, was one of the exam questions as follows: How do you determine the height of a skyscraper using a barometer ...
Blog Archive
2014 (18) September (3) August (10) What is a wonderful thing and genius minneapolis food trucks in challenging snow ALS Ice ... still taste of candy in my mouth, my uncle intelligent and subtle story of university professor Bahloul "Wiser minneapolis food trucks lunatics" with Haroon Rashid five Rules for the success of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Dr. "Stephen ... wisdom: Do not judge and you are in a moment of anger and recklessness ... even for video: the strangest reaction when the phone rang on the mobile ... 19 image was picked up unreasonably on Why leave all the soldier Marc after his death in July War (2) June (1) May (2) 2013 (15) February (8) January (7) 2012 (32) December (9) November (8) September (3) August (10) July (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment