Saturday, October 11, 2014

Finally, another picture of my box home last piece of furniture or bookshelf. Pros: 1) ükseise shel


No, this post is not definitely not to touch or descent hot dog cartoon of society-depth analysis of some of the most important global problem. The following talks and displays images much of my life in a new home: a place where there are no items of furniture. Okay, okay, I'm lying ... today brought the mother of two chairs. But it is still home to me the other side, however, the power boxes.
First, the box presents your wardrobe. The first few days were a little annoying things between the lines wrinkled clothes (or just the ones that made uncreased material) to find it. Now it is very dear to me kastigarderoob and if ever I get a bumper, closet, or can not find anything else handy, you can live quite so. Pros: 1) Things take quite a bit of space 2) If you can not find the right clothes currently, hot dog cartoon they can use what would otherwise probably would not be back no one ever noticed. Cons: 1) The other day I disappeared among the most sour candy away and I sense that they can hide behind the boxes in there somewhere, or that I will not see them again. Thereupon remember my girlfriend, who a few weeks ago, one hotdog 'Isaia mislaid his one-room apartment and did not find it again ever. 2) Every new day = a new wrinkle hot dog cartoon gone thing.
Sometimes someone still makes me tutvumistuuri your home or office, and then presents a workshop or something like that. I guess I've been a bit jealous, because the space itself creates significant work still important lessons though. Not any more! As you can see, I have my own work space is now fully available. What is the best yet - a computer box hiding under the table all the necessary stationery and other school-related. Pros: 1) All things are in the same place, so it's pretty hot dog cartoon hard to mess anything hot dog cartoon up. 2) The box is already lopergune, it represents a computer to download a variety of dimples that it would not overheat. Cons: 1) open the box and make something out of it is quite annoying, so there is not always necessary to take the lazy out of it, which is not the end of the day, I still never got a pen with you.
Removals hot dog cartoon are always difficult - but this time the move was especially difficult for the reason that things unpacking I discovered a serious loss. Throughout this big pile of cutlery that I packed in the beginning of the move, the end of the move were left with only one fork and two tablespoons. The first guest coming in to solve a problem that did edible food instead of soup with a fork, do not end the problem for ourselves, however, to hide forever. The situation Pros: 1) I went and bought a new table with all the good and sharp knives instead of one (until it gets dull, of course), all sorts of things with stabbing a knife. 2) there is more space in the drawers. Cons: 1) I do not have to remember to eat ... whereupon a former volleyball camp, where we ate Jell-O Jänksi Cartini loyalty card.
Ingesting a little bit more because Boxes for giving me the opportunity to get your long coveted dining table. Flawed but still have a dining room where the table is placed. hot dog cartoon Who is it next to my bed and lets me enjoy breakfast in bed directly, which is also one of my dreams was standing. Dream it, believe it, ACHIEVE IT!
Speaking of a little box shaped things hot dog cartoon ... then yesterday I was cleaning the rabbit cage and stayed there in detention. Oskar is a fairly large cage, so halfway there, at least I do not Fit. It lying around in their grilles and porgandipealsete between thinking that if I stay here now, it will probably be the strangest way of one of the missing person ever to have been discovered. Finally, although the head bumped against the ceiling of the cage off and struggling out of there, but still - what's next, the life you next?
Finally, another picture of my box home last piece of furniture or bookshelf. Pros: 1) ükseise shelves can be stacked end to whatever amount. 2) Instead of wiping hot dog cartoon dust on the shelves in the oven, they can be easily burned off and the new ones for (still just an idea at a level not tried it). The cons do not really know what to mention right now, because life is nothing kastiriiuliga emergency. Who can honestly say that I would be able to imagine anything better? Probably no one.
The caste system, you have a very mellow. There is also no problem, that the furniture will not fit together, is not it! And almost every object has its own "nest there." hot dog cartoon Another option, hot dog cartoon which I've long suffered from, is that the sort of furniture is to give all domestic and boxes may be liquidated ... but I still do not have anywhere to put things. During the summer I made a large bedroom furniture makeover - half of the objects were white, the other half black / green. So nice to get those last layer of white paint first, and now has room furniture sets from the same kind. But, however, one would need a shelf where you put a small karbikesi because for some reason, such as lockers are left worrying about. And I still think that where you got your flatware disappear (until the end of the post I thought just lost your knives-forks: D)? It probably will remain for some time to obsess me ... (: Delete Reply
If my current financial resources are taken into consideration (excluding

No comments:

Post a Comment