Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Some people will obviously still be back for more when they arrive, and some wear very ludinal go t


That there is a prayer said. But ... why do I pray? I believe that each person would be a healthy addition to brushing and occasional snowball maker showers walk under a little prayer. To stimulate your mind and soul and to say what they are thinking, and what he wants out of life is waiting. The word is a force, snowball maker and the idea is tangible.
I went just to see the baby Karlsson Puppet Theatre performances, and it reminded me of one important point: Karlsson put yourself behind the door bell, the rope of which five little brother's room. One time kicking meant to come here now, twice that in any case do not come here three times, and meant that although I am happy that I have a best friend in the world like Karlsson on the roof!
From time to time, be it for the third jingle. So, my friends, Prettiest and the Great Spirit. It should be said that I am very grateful and very happy that you're there. It is very important for these things to say in this manner can be particularly snowball maker powerful idea into reality. My own thoughts, desires snowball maker and feelings create snowball maker my environment, the surroundings, the jungle, snowball maker where I live and operate.
Why am I unhappy? Why am I not a man or a woman, or why I do not why I have no friends? Go to the mirror to look at your face and ask. There is no reason to be unhappy, nobody is here on earth to be miserable. All we have sent to in order to be happy, to feel joy. The only question is who submit, you are yourself.
Our friend Fred Jüssi is said that silence is the largest snowball maker and most expensive resource snowball maker and the way it is. Each person should be able to afford some day this week for a few hours, where he listens to the silence and alone, will review the küünlaleeki or the sea or the forest or in the clouds. The time when he can silence speak up because the speaker's silence.
Shamanism is close to my heart method, life has led to these tracks, and I really like all of this methodology. Very sorry that I was not born somewhere snowball maker in Siberia shaman. I know that it would have been very bad and hard life, and in some ways even ungrateful, but at the other end again, horrible worthwhile. If I could choose, it would force the shaman in the next life, it would be my dying heart.
In fact, it can not say that I knew. Some kind of flashes are gone, but it will not confirm or deny anything around. snowball maker I have been to shamanic snowball maker but it is too personal snowball maker to share it with everyone. snowball maker In the first case, it was so amazing that I came over a few days and thought that "the Lord God - it's all right!". You're not dreaming, everything runs in front of my eyes like a movie, you're wide awake and go and see and touch and feel the tears begin to flow, and at one point, and thinking that god-god, is it really possible! snowball maker
Well, I still exercise and stretch and do a little lever, and all sorts of things quietly. In this age is no longer a very big hope to get to the Olympics, and, therefore, I do not know if high loads, but I think the muscle to maintain, and in order to release all kinds of residues snowball maker from the body, a person must be physically active and take care of yourself. snowball maker
Spirit and soul - these are two different things. Spirit Food is any wisdom, thoughts, snowball maker and definitely good literature, snowball maker good book, a good movie, maybe even a good television or radio broadcast. If you feel that some people have the spirit with you like that, you're not really alone in this world, that they think the same way, the Spirit immediately nurrub this feeling and perceiving, it is enjoyable and fun. Soul Food, however, is all sorts of relationships - wife and child and friends, and the whole world. For all people will encounter soul. If you know how to ask for it you get.
Poetry Viilma had said that nothing in life do not come easily snowball maker to you, you've got work to do. This is how much you have to toil, especially in the early days, for example, just to telecommuting, I noticed in your book "7x7" reading. What's snowball maker it come to be that one has a much heavier burden than in the second? Can be wear as much as you end up? Is this karma?
Some people will obviously still be back for more when they arrive, and some wear very ludinal go through life. Its not really know what to say, how these choices arise, how it all broken down ... Really, snowball maker I do not know.
Thinking about your own life ... I do not know. I guess they have the second-floor boys have some thoughts of their own, and sometimes it seems to me that they are going even there the wires tangled and sometimes snowball maker just make fun of. I think that on the other side is a sense of humor about it does not offend, but is where some of these tricks for humor. snowball maker But what they really think or feel, or are planning to - I'm not a person snowball maker who would be able to understand snowball maker this. At least not today.
There have been some very difficult moments - but who would not. Looking around you will find always snowball maker someone whose situation is even worse, and it makes you think that "hmm .. why not." As if somehow it is not possible, then eventually some kind of option snowball maker should still be able to do. Anything is possible, almost. This is my slogan.
I can not

No comments:

Post a Comment