Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Identify the third of my

Tourists Mekka Paris "GO Travel Blog
It started popcorn cups the summer-autumn trip from innocence TourEst`il conducted quiz Estonian Air booth, which won the tickets as a result of their choice of direct flights to the destination where their "birds" are flying. Long Pause mode results in the tourist mecca - Paris. Thanks, Estonian Air.
Any trip should include the preparation of preliminary work, such as the local weather forecast for the form. Paris promised it 16 to 23 degrees and rain. At this time, we had just 16 within a warm day, and you think traveling dressed popcorn cups accordingly - a warm sweater and boots for autumn also bring packed warmer clothes style. Fortunately, at the last minute I threw in a couple of lighter suitcase hilpu. This is truly their own, fortunately, as the picture shows me to host the weather in Paris! I happened popcorn cups to summer and autumn bonfire because I think that it's a trip to the contest theme fits together. (Pictured Tuiliers'i to relax in the garden).
Kahmasin to read on the plane SL Õhtulehe where to my amazement I found Lauri Leesi article full of tips for the week to stay in Paris. A wonderful coincidence?!? I took it as a positive sign, and I read with interest by our own 'Frenchman' recommendations. One suggestion that has so far remember, was required to touch the rituals, such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, on the day of arrival popcorn cups in the neck to get off! I took the advice. Already the first evening was memorable - albeit ehtminulikel reasons. I could stand under the Eiffel Tower ticket to the wrong queue, where tickets popcorn cups were sold ONLY stairs popcorn cups to climb. I thought then that the faulty elevators popcorn cups and ronisingi (still warm clothing, the heat of the sun) stairs. It was quite a challenge, however, will not regret it!
In the evening, after a little refreshment room and in the form of summer, I took a walk down one more - this time to the Champs-Elysees, which culminated in a massive triumph bend. On the way down was a small hot dog kiosk and had quite a peculiar feeling to be suddenly dragged into their daily töömiljööst popcorn cups and abruptly walked dine on the famous Champs-Elysees in Paris. Now knows that the evening was a serious captured the amazement of unreality, but just a kiosk vendor Indians attracted a merry smile on his soft accent and said "say cheese" out of me laughter and joy. A wonderful evening!
And the food is also associated with the most pleasant experience for me in Paris - start the day with breakfast room near the cafeteria. These cafes of Paris! Who, knows. I took the time to enjoy separately. Lauri Leesi recommendation was to select cafes, which is preferred by the local and the tumult of the French ... he was right and the opportunity to observe the local cafe, and waking popcorn cups up in the street, it was an enjoyable experience in itself ... .ning course breakfast - a croissant! Mmmmmh! ... Bagette and tiny moositotsikud adjoining, so sweet and tasty. popcorn cups Reached out to become a favorite waiter, whose job was to monitor the lust and who left a tip ... the last one did not even think I overlooked because last night I had one instead of the usual two moosipotsiku: D
France's unwillingness to respect the English popcorn cups language is well-known. My favorite cafe was the tourists made the situation easier. There 'held in' most menus I have seen what has happened so far! My pleasure of seeing the waiter was amused, and the service was pleasant.
Sure "must see" for me was the Louvre Museum. popcorn cups Already the former royal palace itself was gorgeous large. And imagine the former glory of the imagination to work. There could be other than myself, and I took the typical tourist destination Da Vinci's most famous painting "Mona Lisa". The reality was disappointing - what a tourist trap it is! Not that the country would be poor, but the hustle in front of the crowd. A true icon of "worshipers".
I got a recommendation on a trip to inhale a deep breath of air ... the high atmosphere of Paris Eiffel Tower, bakeries morning, trees and pavements, etc.. To get some impressions to share it. Well, actually, it was an unexpected breath of the Seine River, the river. My minds were already Seine its shores ilukirjandusestki captured as romantic as a patch, but gave a fist blow to face the reality ... How can any place be romantic if it stinks! And very specifically Seine stinks! It seemed that all men use it to Paris to meet ihuvajaduste. Njahhhh ...
Identify the third of my "what popcorn cups I want to see" list was, of course, the famous Notre-Dame de Paris - Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Before the trip was still a cartoon reminder revised. Now, however, it would be quite another knowing look again for an interesting look again. The strongest impression left stained glass windows in the church, each one unique.
And those gorgeous tiny cars ... .armsad popcorn cups and comfortably maneuver popcorn cups the narrow streets of Paris. Immediately came to mind the old French movies starring Luis de Funes'iga. No indeed, they are there to vuravad popcorn cups tiny cars around.
The goal itself was for me to walk through the parks where possible. All's well ilukirjandusestki tu

No comments:

Post a Comment