Saturday, October 4, 2014

Not only the healthiest and my hands behind my back, and tied my feet thick steel chains calories i


But I will start from the day I was arrested on the tenth of November of the first year after the two thousandth of the birth of Christ peace be upon him, in the city of Mazar-e-Sharif in Afghanistan. Night is not never forget, it was pitch-dark night, calories in ketchup enveloped in blackness, the night was a night is lonely Bhima does not inspire self-satisfaction. Found psycho without prior planning - with a group of mujahideen, I did not meet them before, nor hardly distinguish their features.
American planes began bombing the site that we Nthsn it, rained bombs on us like rain, do not know where to come to us? Opened the doors of guns from all sides, intercontinental ballistic missiles and laser-guided seas have had a large share in our visit. I was in the previous distinguish between sounds different guns and I can do I origin, strength and Qatar Qvevtha. I can differentiate between the individual arms of all kinds and through the launch of Oaertha hear different. I knew all the types of aircraft through hearing their voices, I can do I type and the type of engine and the reach of its missiles. The Ames was breaking the sound barrier or not? The bombs were real or fake voice. But this night was totally different from the rest of the nights.
Began an unequal battle all standards, all types of weapons flowing hell on our site, the sound of explosions Manual everywhere. Ignite the sky and shells of different colors dance as if hell opened its doors. It can take a hell of wood?
- As if the Americans were to develop weapons to fight the enemy from another planet, but the planet, which they called "Star Wars." How to fight an invisible enemy? How to fight them and they are Bakcefna of the seas and oceans hundreds of miles away? What benefit is our weapon against this war machine? calories in ketchup We like the brave knight riding his horse to fight jet breaking the sound barrier! It is a war Donkchutih! But will not surrender, die without it.
Not only the healthiest and my hands behind my back, and tied my feet thick steel chains calories in ketchup strapped in a column installed within the structure of a transport plane. I looked around to see four who were like me in my situation and they will end up like a present. I felt very dizzy and I could not move, I could barely move my toes to reassure you that I am still alive.
- I've been Qzvkm bombs contain a substance that relaxes skeletal muscles, disruption of the central calories in ketchup nervous system, paralyzing the respiratory tract for a period of forty-five minutes. Saturated air to this article and the person inhaled through breathing. Are you one of the lucky ones who are still alive. There are a lot of those who died because of exposure to respiratory paralysis full. Those who were able to their families during this time period, Ltd., we have the necessary first aid to them and give them the proper antidote to keep them alive, and we could not capture went to hell.
The plane was devoid of the seats, calories in ketchup and they seem to be used to transport calories in ketchup goods. Tkdessana been on the floor of the plane, and all of us are bound by thick chains, and Mkmon each other over some, such as bags, parcels, or less, such as garbage bags, this is the closest to reality. calories in ketchup All of us and arising out. Absent-minded. Silent. We do not know our destiny, we do not know how many hours, or perhaps days, it took the trip?
Has been giving me the number of forty-five, embossed black line on the back of a large uniform orange color, calories in ketchup which Albsona calories in ketchup them and made of nylon fabric. I was taken to a cage of stainless steel, is more like a cage, which is used in the transportation of animals, has a small door. They kicked their feet to compulsory to enter the cage with difficulty. After that I was taken by my cage and crane to the site in a corner of the camp, where he was our rank in the form of a semi-circle. Each cage away from the other about five meters, and between all the cages soldiers, all of them ran back to the last, and every soldier hand on the machine gun trigger, ready to fire without warning.
Was our site, it seems, is located in the northeast corner of the camp, and behind lines of barbed wire, up more than ten meters, and a depth of not less than three meters, all of which are connected with alarm, electric wires and, in addition to surveillance cameras operating around the clock. It is the sea about five hundred calories in ketchup meters, calories in ketchup patrolled by boats armed with machine guns and other automatic carry radars permanent rotation.
Comes all the soldiers and camp officers after they finish their food meal, and lay down on the remnants of Vdilathm detainees. Since the beginning of my arrival and I meet this kind of hospitality. Every day on my body thrown scraps of food to several individuals and three batches at the very least, as meals served to them. After that come the rats to feed on this crap, starts licking the waste dumped on my body. I watched these creatures as she picks her food from different parts of my body. I feel Bdbeb her feet and the feet of climb Talgah small tongue. Then to my forearm. I feel tingling in my body repeatedly, feeling tickles every cell of my body, and disrupts all my thinking, and starts placebo confined calories in ketchup only in how to expel these creatures? I can not Otrdha and my hands and feet tied. I tried to Onehrha voted, but did not succeeded, I said to myself, probably do not know my, how can you understand what I want. I was having trouble sleeping, where rats do not like to eat only at night when the biological activity begins her watch and my watch Balscon. I feel Bdbeb motionless legs and tails on my body to stimulate neurons in all centers of the nervous system and kept in a permanent state of anxiety and nervous excessive calories in ketchup lack of sleep. I stayed on this case three whole months, not speaking to me where one did me a Leiden.
One day, in the morning he came to my cage of eight soldiers, and they removed Thaqi and tied in the cage and one of them asked me to climb up to her tiny wheelbarrow Jltan side view of the movable steel. Four soldiers were pulling the strings Botarafa tethered to the four corners Shada closely. Cart was dragged by two soldiers in the front and the rest of the guard, two from each side and two in the back.
We got Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment