Thursday, October 16, 2014

Deceptively tnased your eyes when I looked yesterday, yesterday, somewhere tnase something unknown

WRITERS FORUM WORKS BEST REVIEWS sation, Releases New users can HELP FIND WORKS * ALL * Highlights * The Newest * Rated Best Worst Parents Vabavrss If you lksid ...
The beginning was difficult. The first three days I was assured that there are only two choices: someone is killing my ra Good sbralikust vi will do it myself. Do not know if I feel and how I feel, then what. Pain? Despair? Urgent desire to die? Vi actually kill you? I feel homesick? Regret? I do not know. Was not sure of himself, you, in someone. I just wanted to ra. However, softwell I wanted to return. Back to where it was a happy time. There mletanud this feeling anymore. happy ... What is it? Then I got the knowledge. Just a pity that others, not you yourself. You could say it matised immediately. say, it was not about me, but about what you get from me. Everything changes. I was not SDI! I had. It's a good thing. No more crying myself to sleep evenings. Even laughing with others. Today I discovered softwell your lhna his shirt off. Do not begun to cry, but instead I smiled :) Lifeless judging 16/10/2014
Occasionally, however, I am kin to your dreams. Swirl the narrow path between the kaljurngaste. les and less than MGE as we eludki. I read in your Sleepz and dreams, anxiety salasoppidesse peek of your mind, and your soul will do a sneak pat. Aoaegu I sneak back to his kujutlustemaailma. I rkad argipeva tis the speed and trams kolisevaid office window. Veera Elisabeth judging 10/15/2014
Life has lost its vrvid. Perhaps vlgatab softwell rare moment imepraselt bright light, as if about to begin something extraordinary to happen, but then only to disappear as quickly as possible. I no longer believe in long nnelikesse lppudesse, nnel not have anything to do with lppudega. There is only the LPP. But this evening, when you held my own KTT own, there's life in the old church behind the vlgatas briefly dazzlingly bright. The whole light-ji stick to your clothes and body sides, and you're blinded me so hard. I felt for a moment jlle you meant to live. We do not uttered more than a few SNU section and there was no need for more. Rgates morning, I was once again alone, only slightly swollen srmus srmes recalled yesterday. Vrvid left with you, but I started something sdames vrsuma. Remaining, and taken with a small but a new life. I sin in silence morning and decided that I refuse softwell to be unhappy. I refuse to be a non-existent world. Jlgisin so fixated srmust, which still glowed hmaras kitchen. I stepped on the corners of the mouth, and emerged as the world peval a sincere smile. Letter Wrong judging 15/10/2014
Deceptively tnased your eyes when I looked yesterday, yesterday, somewhere tnase something unknown and good-bye in the meantime where time mdub somewhere far away in another world you would like to olekid here! - Good-bye but without a time like yesterday when I looked. SilverAT judging 15/10/2014
Dull tnavalaternates city lights on the borderline between life and death moments before the dangerous spell of ugliness psemist last love of life - it's a distant softwell Beauty and the distant snad snad snad thjad snad these k rvus ringing snad t hendusetud snad s nad teispool softwell hingehku ... and - the inner whisper before his death last hingetmme your direction if you know that your hl is the nicest you'll ever hear! SilverAT judging 15/10/2014
The author's comment Mtteline JRG previous poem (26.09); actually written in the current 5.10. Thanks to Mari and Commentary nhes that someone softwell will read them and interacts with them, o

No comments:

Post a Comment