Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hihhei next week I


Kirsi Circuit
Too big to be me All blogs
Weeks rolls, weight loss and hunger plagued was fairly often! Yesterday was the first time at a diet system mind you why I do this ... again. The funniest thing is that this node from diet is worn until it is four weeks, the ai as hard. Last year the summer loppudietistä I just think that what Mussa is wrong when you spend tällästä species .. Oo extempore man who loves gourmet cuisine and anger minute schedules Am trying to find an answer to this, and I came to the conclusion that I'm also very competitive inquiring, idea maker perfectionist, who gets kicks himself challenging, and always strives to be the best .. all the same to the species concerned. AND this species, bikinifitness is an ethylene come to a few bends through. I liked a workout at the gym and it was enough for me very well without the world of competition. But all the same in fact, if someone throws me a decent challenge .. I take it almost always against. This was the case when the Bull Mentula threw the challenge me on this species a few years back. Eka back to my sentence was a no no I'm doing this now, I guess any other ole..why not
Well, what about a week by the way, I was filming a few days. Described vidota and still images to a new nutritional idea maker supplement series. The first thing that really leaves only Russia, idea maker but there was talk that it will at some point in Finland. Am really excited about this projketista when I get to be involved in influencing the background, and not only mainoskasvona! Metadata was held in Helsinki Crossfitsali basement, Salmisaari ELIXIA, outdoor several places where mm. waste hill took the picture rappusjuoksua.
I started oleen at some point in time to the end, when I took care of all the sessions of their own and on the descriptions required CLASSIFIED extras kyykkäilin hyvikseni scrap in the neck, I made a box jumps, lunge jumps, jaws, kettlebell I described, I climbed a 15m climbing wall .. I ran the left top of the hill the stairs .. the studio yet filmed running image. I had two days of filming, the time ready to kaivaan ittelleni the tomb, but we had fun!
Yesterday was kuntotsekkaus and was the first food reduction .. otherwise continues unabated, the roast that hunger may increase and I may also get irritated easily haha. Vegetables though I get to pull free meals in connection with and in the evening zip otherwise pretty big kesäkurpitsapasta idea maker fried cherry tomatoes and spinach scarf. I'll post the recipe here to father one day, I mean it's good!
Hihhei next week I'm doing is really fun program! I am leaving on Tuesday over a week in St. Louis katsastaan idea maker menomestat! It is now no secret that we change for next year The States by <3'm excited. Pleasing variation of the Siberian talville I leave the Gulf after the Games only permanently there. Now go there katsastaan hut, ottaan for a week of sun and 30 degrees viettään a birthday party! They look forward to .. I do not really signs of aging, but then tends to be my first cheat meal meal -> Cheesecake Factoryyy .. 16h flight journey may become exc hell packed lunches when there is not any oikeen not even take .. I'll probably just isolate and prodelettuja. . I'll be warmly received tips, if one has to give!
Reply Post author loujii 08/31/2014 at 13:09
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> idea maker <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Search: Latest News Protein Swiss roll 2 weeksout Leipämuffinsi: D Stress? Descriptions and semmosta Recent Comments loujii: 2 weeksout loujii: Protein Swiss roll Pia: Protein Swiss roll Wind Lindroos: 2 weeksout loujii: Protein Swiss roll Archives idea maker September 2014 August 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 january 2014 December 2013 November idea maker 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 Categories Lifestyle Recipes Diet Training General Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org
2015 FitFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment