Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Niihän it sit that it was my first victory came in his pocket! Oh hell ku area good !! Not oikeen e


Kirsi Circuit
Too big to be me All blogs
The year came to a conclusion, melkosen The Offspring changes in my life .. This Georgenthal property was thinking summed up what The Offspring done, you will get a bit of an overview and makes itellekki pretty good go through this and at the same time to think about what you change or do better.
Still it is alotettu trainer jobs, personal and Fitfarmin customers. At the weekend, we trained hard Ekana Tampere, Milos Sarcev gave us training campin 4 to 6.1 weight bahama bucks san antonio Killer subjects've been apparently 106,3kg it on. Tais have collected a little water noi workout bahama bucks san antonio .. I remember the hair over a hundred pounds of actual weight.
no more mention of the show, works at the door and at the gym, the trip to Tampere to train. Noi was pretty wonderful trips in the car in the morning and treelle, taking a break from food, training at 18 and at 20 takas to Vaasa. It suddenly bahama bucks san antonio became treenille tollanen duration bahama bucks san antonio of 8 hours
Hesassa became became the World Cup, there is not any pictures of a certain no. We went anyway Solana treenaamas, pretty good room but too stuffed full of equipment. The whole time you're feeling a dude accidentally hits johonki ku is kind of battery to loose the environment. bahama bucks san antonio Ovaskainen with emission jauhaan Championships, tais ollakki viimenen time before Sm races
At this point, the alcohol to be clear that I do I change my Tampere, the first week meniki there completely. Difficult decisions mut sometimes we just follow their instincts and let it go. I also had the honor to get to the little girl's godmother! It's like that thing that marks me a lot, maybe not now, when the child is so small and not absolutely necessary, so much like my help, but I'm doing as a parent you hope to have something to periphery, but if something tarvii.
3.6've käyny allekirjottaan the hut papers, hirvee rush was put in Vaasa houses sell a gun ready to dare to leave. All helpers thank you very much, especia Sebballe. Is invaluable've been all Jeesi. Kimmo migration assistance and a car loan with the big thumbs bahama bucks san antonio up. I remember bahama bucks san antonio still have the ku carried the new cabin sofa, c'mon, it's obviously not the elevator does not fit into my shoulder muutaku sofa and stairs fourth floor. At that point, I commended myself to the gym ku The Offspring became more anyway, bahama bucks san antonio ku coffee soaking bahama bucks san antonio wet with sweat mut got it now!
15.6've then started in Tampere. At this point, the figures were also involved in Maiju which partly can I thank / blame my change Seurusteltiin therefore in the moment and even though the main reason for migration oliki my bodybuilding career ni I might not otherwise'd bahama bucks san antonio dared tehä alter the fundamental fact that I give my whole life, re-write, I leave work, all the guys , dogs, and the woman with whom had to get married and I move to a new city. But all is our main reason and Maiju part of my life was to encourage the people to change even sit for long yhes oltukkaan.
Weight rotating end of the month from 106 to 105 kilos and Tas reduced carbs briskly, I ate it, but 100g a day. Weekly refueling with alcohol and weight dropping rapidly. And posea was training days off weekly.

A week after the trip to Alicante weight had dropped to 96.8 kg. The fluid in the left atleast ku became a sweat. Toi trip was kinda decent bodybuilding life. We trained two times a day, just sick jumppia ku Milos was whipping mass next-door. By the way, but we ate and makoiltiin, we were cold ottaan aurinkoaki, on the balcony! Eka and failure time throughout the summer,
7.8 on Wednesday, alcohol fueling Jyväskylä bahama bucks san antonio race. Weight was at its lowest on Thursday ku was refueled day, that is, even though I ate 1200g carbs + protskut my weight but dropping, Sillon were 92.7 per kilo. It is a little sit quietly went to stand up and the weighing of Friday 95,5kg, ie heavyweights go. The first time I did not even kattonu whom there coming out as I realized that it oo matter, bahama bucks san antonio I do not condi- tion of the other can not do anything.
I had a guardian Terde, serviced in the previous year ku both kisas each other and it is a nice ku Ya know that Tarvi wonders whether the color is good ku is a credit opening this job! 2014 while the two on stage, hopefully I tried a new color for this race, and afterwards Tossa tais ollakki the best color. So it probably into the future. bahama bucks san antonio I have those colors with a bit of a problem this because they do not want to get caught, do not sit Come ye're no dark. But a color really bahama bucks san antonio was good, two floors and the old man is black.
Niihän it sit that it was my first victory came in his pocket! Oh hell ku area good !! Not oikeen ees ku figured it out every time've applied for a non-profit mut did not oo've been okay. Loi jonku much faith he started making ku ittekki to trust that they can.
Profit brought other things too ku good view, I got a new sponsor, Urban Trade Finland and more Eckon. Besides, I talked to Kp Ouraman with the Arnold Amateur from, the message was that if you've maintained my place is open. You would still Siren Mike pyys Pakkiksen descriptions, that's me Passas ku those pictures taken too much oo
Kauheella looking forward to prepare for the Sm Championships, 3 weeks time, the weight v

No comments:

Post a Comment