Monday, March 23, 2015

If this yarn could speak, I would have sued for speeding and torture all in a bang. I would defend


I believe that publishing a post on Monday saying how horrible on Monday is a bit 'obvious. fluffy stuff Monday is bad for everyone, young and old. But for me it's worse on Sunday. And it is worse because it is the eve of Monday. I do not enjoy the rest, do not I relax, I wake up in a bad mood and I go to sleep very sad. Tyre later because I do not want to sleep, knowing that when I awake will be Monday. Do not think I have to add that Sunday is a day when spin is absolutely forbidden: I only come out of crap! To adjust me mood, usually on Sundays will stretch yarns. And 'one thing I hate, so I do on a day that I detest. Monday is bad. But for me it's worse on Sunday. And it is worse because it is the eve of Monday.
So on Saturday, if I have some unfinished sull'arcolaio, put the turbo to arrive on time to the grim ritual Sunday. Okay, you say, is a habit as another in a day like any other ... I'm sorry, but my answer is no. And it is not because they not only let that ruin my character because Sunday comes before Monday. Even my Sabbaths are ruined fluffy stuff by my son when tasks include the boards of art to complete ... for Monday! fluffy stuff Felted my absolute position of mom who does homework to the children, but helps them standing next to them when needed, for a few months I spend my Saturdays writhing badly as I watch my Matisse missed that disfigures sheets of paper, trying to get the result that wants Prof. I assure you that is terrible. fluffy stuff I can not give me peace. At the end make it, but the whole process "creative" makes me feel terrible. On the other hand, he has inherited the passion for music and theater. In these things do not beat anyone. But when he was born, there must have thought fluffy stuff that too many skills they would have gone to his head, and the arts have left them where they were (that is, by his sister, who draws fine, but it is out of tune like a bell!). Saturday had to use tempera. Duodenal ulcer assured. Saturday I had to also end a yarn for the next day. So duodenal ulcer aggravated by pre-turbo Sunday. I will spare you the work in tempera, although eventually came good. Prefer introduce my victim, in all its glory (!), Before:
If this yarn could speak, I would have sued for speeding and torture all in a bang. I would defend emphasizing once again (and I will not get enough) the therapeutic effect of spinning. This yarn has saved my duodenum fluffy stuff and brushes my son in one fell swoop. Sunday I made a nice bath (yarn, not my son, mind you!), I stretched and after a few hours it was so soft and fuffoso. [So, if you can say inzupposo Banderas and also get paid, I can say fuffoso free without incurring penalties for misuse of the language, I would say ...]
Related posts: Managing color A yarn at one end (or "single") is never a ... With a trace of makeup I'm not a big fan of corespinning, mainly because they are ... It's Never Too Late How many times I happened to end a yarn and yarn art a ... Think My children know well my look mad ... Open Holiday Let's pretend that there are now three years since the last time ...
Search Subscribe to the blog!
2009 (67)


No comments:

Post a Comment