Friday, November 22, 2013

Available now at: Amazon Barnes

Heather Christo - Sharing opi coney island cotton candy the love of food with friends and family
I recently wandered past a gourmet popcorn opi coney island cotton candy shop, (and thank goodness for my jeans I didn t go in) and my eye s started bugging out when I saw cookies and cream popcorn. I freaking love cookies and cream ice cream and I love any kind of sweet popcorn , so what more could I ask for? A perfect combination.
Plus the kids who hung out with me in the kitchen opi coney island cotton candy all day today went BONKERS for this. And because the kids were with me, I decided to let them add the sprinkles. Because don t sprinkles make it that much more fun?
I quick as a bunny made sure that I locked it all away in Tupperware to get it out of my face while I am packing for Greece. (By the way, next post comes from Greece!!) But I am saving a nice little baggy for the airplane if my little kiddies haven t gotten opi coney island cotton candy to it all first.
In a large pot with a lid, heat the vegetable oil and popcorn kernels over medium heat. Pop the popcorn until all of the kernels are done popping, 3-5 minutes. Transfer opi coney island cotton candy the popcorn to a large bowl and let cool.
Instructions 1. In a large pot with a lid, heat the vegetable opi coney island cotton candy oil and popcorn kernels over medium opi coney island cotton candy heat. Pop the popcorn until all of the kernels are done popping, 3-5 minutes. 2. Transfer opi coney island cotton candy the popcorn to a large bowl and let cool. 3. Meanwhile, finely chop the oreo cookies. 4. Toss the cookies with the popcorn. 5. Melt the white chocolate and whisk until smooth. 6. Pour the white chocolate over the popcorn and cookies and gently toss the popcorn until everything is coated and the cookie crumbs are well distributed throughout the popcorn. 7. Spread the popcorn over a sheet pan and sprinkle the popcorn with the rainbow sprinkles. 8. Let the popcorn sit for a few hours while the white chocolate sets up. Enjoy! (Store in an airtight container) Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Pin Tweet Share Tags: candied popcorn recipe , chocolate opi coney island cotton candy cookie popcorn , chocolate popcprn , Cookies and Cream popcorn , creamy popcorn , Heather Christo , negatives , novelty popcorn , oreo cookie popcorn , oreo recipe Posted in Chocolate and White Chocolate , Cookies , Desserts , popcorn , Recipes
This. Looks. Insane.
Reply
Reply
September 24, 2012 at 12:03 pm
OH my goodness!! This looks too good! This also gives me a lot of ideas for other variations of popcorn creations! Thanks Heather! Enjoy the wedding in Greece. Maria is going to be such a gorgeous bride! So Excited for her and the family!
Oh opi coney island cotton candy awesome Christie! Glad you liked it!
Available now at: Amazon Barnes & Noble
Featured Party
Recipe opi coney island cotton candy Categories Desserts Vegetarian Vegetables Bread & Pizza Cheese Breakfast Chocolate and White Chocolate Dinner Appetizer Cookies Herbs and Spices Soup Pasta Pork Cakes and Cupcakes Tomato Salad Onion Fruit Dessert opi coney island cotton candy Pumpkin Savory Sauces and Condiments Nuts Poultry Frosting Snacks Lemon


No comments:

Post a Comment