Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 (2) January snowball ice (2) 2011 (1) March (1) 2010 (21) August snowball ice (2)


Routines ... White House itself will increasingly exhausted ... I know the girls dance moves in your head, and I can freely behind the counter to the dance ... look like a two and a half men season every other night again and again and again ... then again, rather do not normally look at anymore. snowball ice Tipping is way too dried up or are my expectations snowball ice for the value of money and a bit of local welfare leaking into place. I feel I can not quite fair wage and work at night is still one of the distinguishing sign of slavery. So, I start to look for a new job. Mr. Owner is too recently completely turned off, and now I'm already afraid of this man. He had some important snowball ice guests, and I sold a $ 355 šampaniasi evening out. The whole team was full of above average. One of the gay girls who whip up routines, hovered and danced in a circle around the bar and went to the owner of the surface from time to time ... and then completely flipping the lamp holder to gay and put it over the open hand slap him so hard that the chair crashed Type broken. And then you went to such drama and gestures, so I decided to evacuate this bar. Homo got a couple more times in the face and glasses and bottles, vandalized cozy. Kisa had a whole house full. I stood at a safe distance and watched the strange people in a drunken rage ... jauramist and hauling, and the moment I really thought that's enough for me ... tissibaarist this evening while I was in the end deserved a tip of $ 131 in cash, and it's almost 1000 Estonian kroons. But now I've decided that if I find somewhere new bar runs out, you fuck this titty bar ... The great thing about the experience was indeed a no can not be bothered anymore snowball ice ... and I'm still on vacation right. Tonight, snowball ice for example, I met the most dumbest snowball ice blond girl who could still totally amazes me. The smoke in the bar room, where I work most of the time and ruin your health pasiivselt, I also do hotdogs hotdog ... that just does not have it decided to invite him to the American hot dog ... perhaps it is the name of the American hotdog hotdog like a Big Mac burger name mac. Anyway, this blonde walked straight to the counter and asked me whether they have a hotdog from the Amerikan. I replied that only the name is kind of ... that's the good old NZ wiener and bun. But my friends said that it is the American way .... I was speechless and püütsin him to make it clear that no dick though you do not understand something stupid va ... ello ... is not no way of making a sudden Amerika tastic. Blonde made a pouting face and head, said that he does not want to Amerika hotdogs when they are not. Now, a brief description of a typical little girl ... NZ First, they are very noisy ... when three individuals with a chirp when they are screaming at each other ... and they're all talking at once. Second, 90% of them still ugly creatures snowball ice ... even the Australian types, especially prudes who would otherwise have not complained to me that the devil is a terrible choice. Not that they are ugly fat but they just look out of monstrosities. At the same time six o'clock in the morning when I'm home loivan, the streets are filled with runners snowball ice and people working out ... I can not imagine what power I get out of bed at 6 am to run time. One local told me that lately has become very popular workout before going to work .... and then do a couple of donuts in the morning with coffee ... big wopper snowball ice lunch, in the evening, some conditions and a bottle of wine, and then the next morning xxl pasta kilt should all trot good work. So they have to understand that training is good ... but they will eat two times more calories than they burn in the morning they can. Once the sun shone in Auckland and I had a free day ... chilly backyard, and it was one of the German girl naabrionuga typical Barbie pencil case locks the oil deal and we went to a small gang in a deserted basketball near the site of Uno cards ... and just as the sun was shining, and loiter in public was a pretty nice place to drink beer. And then there's this observation that the stripper Hana drinking Stella beer ... Rest in peace buddy Oll
2014 (2) January snowball ice (2) 2011 (1) March (1) 2010 (21) August snowball ice (2) July (3) February (3) May (1) April (4) March (3) February (1) January (4) 2009 (17) December snowball ice (4) November (6) October (2) routine ... White House itself will increasingly AM Hey ... Hey guys and girls ... and all the old people, ke ... September (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment