Saturday, May 31, 2014

I would prefer vegetable snacks - carrots into small sticks, peppers into strips and cucumbers ÅRRR


Monster items 11,718 Members Posts:
I have a movie with someone who is in the process of losing weight prior to a gastric bypass. This of course means that popcorn, candy and the like are no go. Is there anyone who possesses some super good suggestions on what we could bring?
Fast Inventory 777 Members Posts:
I would prefer vegetable snacks - carrots into small sticks, peppers into strips and cucumbers ÅRRRRH where I fucking mega not sit next to someone who munches carrots SquarePants Movie! - To lecture there are also people who munches carrots and it's just mega stressful ...... But do not know if my suggestion is much better in terms of sound - hopefully just a little I sometimes a bag of raisins, Brazil nuts and almonds to the movies - and grapes
I know it does not sound so exciting, but what not to eat anything? So just enjoy the movie without running la michoacana locations something in the head! Especially when she has to get used to her not to come must eat very much, would it not be better to turn the eating from the movies, and then just learn to watch movies without any??? The incredibly rare I even eat the movies in and I find it disturbing in the film, but I know there are many connecting bif with candy ....
I know it does not sound so exciting, but what not to eat anything? So just enjoy the movie without running something in the head! Especially when she has to get used to her not to come must eat very much, would it not be better to turn the eating from the movies, and then just learn to watch movies without any??? The incredibly rare I even eat the movies in and I find it disturbing in the film, but I know there are many connecting bif with candy .... I have even suggested that we did not eat anything, but just takes a little water or Danish water in there, so you can easily follow you. She would however be really upset, so I said I just wanted to see if there were some good suggestions that she may be in favor of :)
I eat sugar gajoler when I'm in the movies and think I have sinned enough la michoacana locations already. Especially the big Giants are good. They are sufficiently large to make it feel like eating candy and not just mints. And then bother you in the long run not eat so many gajoler, so it's not because they smoke more bags down. Otherwise, there is the sugar-free chewing gum - it lasts a little longer in the mouth, so you do not sit and miss to put something la michoacana locations in there. And finally, one can buy a small box of sugar free sweets, such Werters or Riccula. The major super markets also have plastic tubs with some sugar free liquorice sweets. Of course one must not crunch the whole package, la michoacana locations but suck on them and enjoy them, but if you were already prepared that you could well do without la michoacana locations candy in there, la michoacana locations but wanted to please her, you must be followed by not sign you out completely then you will probably be able to settle for 5-8 sweets. In particular, if you do not take more from home ;)
Thanks for your suggestions - please come with more :) I have even suggested that we did not eat anything, but just takes a little water or Danish water in there, you can easily follow you. She would however be really upset, so I said I just wanted to see if there were some good suggestions that she may be in favor of :) Yes it is totally hard to put such a habit of, but that's enough something she needs to get used to. It is with love snacking constantly is by no means an advantage for anyone! But do you think a good friend since you take the time to find such alternatives ... The only thing is nuts tongue a lot more than candy, dried fruit has the same effect, and now we are not talking health, now we are talking kcal! The best alternative is green, such as cherry tomatoes. Fruits la michoacana locations are high in sugar and acid levels, therefore it is actually not such a good idea! Any cucumber sticks, for which a different denominator, the worst is to sit next to someone who eats gullerødder or similar that crunch, it is to be insanity! Otherwise la michoacana locations so doing ISIS so some sweets without too many KCAL, or else Gajol no sugar ... but again, the best thing would probably just be to help Good luck
I would therefore grab some almonds (not many, but just a little) - And then some cucumber la michoacana locations sticks, as others write. If you want to lose weight, you MUST have to have a little fat, otherwise keeps the body that is just the fat it ... And here is the vegetable fat that is the fight much better than the animal. Salt sticks could also be an idea? Otherwise, I have not fucking true so many ideas, I must admit, besides la michoacana locations sugar-free gum
Danish English (U.S.) Danish Help


No comments:

Post a Comment