Saturday, May 31, 2014

So it should be no more excuses! heinz ketchup gluten free And then the next would surely seem a bi


Well I have vacation while the blog has its beginning, so I have plenty of time to get to grips with all the salacious, now belongs to when you are blogger. Pfeew! Well, .. That, as a blog really is about, is the blogging. So I will do that now :)
As the title indicates, is this post about excuses - and believe me, those I have plenty of! And often they have little character of being such a little all-or-nothing, "I've already eaten a piece of cake today, so I might as well eat [insert food item itself]" - if I have not eaten completely "right "Then I might as well go all in and eat whatever I want that day. And so I have had really, REALLY many days by now and that is why I look the way I do today.
So it should be no more excuses! heinz ketchup gluten free And then the next would surely seem a bit like one .. For I am as such not gone 100% in time with the healthy lifestyle since I have a trip to Rome on Monday, and who cares, I therefore do not think about calories or the like. I just enjoy delicious Italian food (probably too much ice, because it is hot) and generally just enjoy that it's holiday and life is good :)
Right now I'm just in a "cruise" phase. I try to avoid eating unhealthy, but it's not something I'm totally dedicated to. However, I promise that as soon as I return home from my four days in Rome, so it is on healthy eating and then I started to exercise again! Actually I think the fitness world has missed me (do they have!).
I would also like to the movies tonight with a friend and I'm only in the cinema three times a year (and it is perhaps on the high side), so I guess I will have the popcorn .. Hey - it was just another excuse? It was perhaps ... It's really something I need to work on and I will write me behind heinz ketchup gluten free the ear when the healthy lifestyle really begins.
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment