Wednesday, May 28, 2014

D. August 17, 2013 was the day where 5:2 regimen was initiated. I had actually orville redenbacher


I have a friend who, like I want to lose weight a little bit ... She sent me a link on this new book on fasting 2 of 7 days a week and eat normally the remaining 5 days. First I hit it off! I Enjoy Life with a capital L, Foodie with large M and freely admit that I'm orville redenbacher popcorn just not slim course type ... I do not own a bathroom scale and lives in general probably a little too much by philosophy; "Rather thick and happy, than no dinner ...".
But to be jointly and severally accepted I before the summer orville redenbacher popcorn break, it would be a project in the fall ... I agreed that it should be tested, but warned my friend orville redenbacher popcorn that it is "fasteri" certainly would not be me. If it gets too hard and I do not see results, then I'm definitely the first to throw in the towel.
D. August 17, 2013 was the day where 5:2 regimen was initiated. I had actually orville redenbacher popcorn thought about me that now I should first liiiiiige read the book about it ... Then there was liiiiiige a course of work where we will be staying at the hotel for 4 days and "expose" the serving of snacks in all the breaks. Then I had to liiiiige keep something birthday, so there were plenty of excuses as to why the start of the cure would be postponed ...
But Saturday morning, orville redenbacher popcorn I had not yet liiiiiige orville redenbacher popcorn been pulled myself together to go to the supermarket for something that could be converted for breakfast. I came to take a break on the couch, where I opened the book I had borrowed from my friend. After reading the first chapter, I had already made a decision. orville redenbacher popcorn The trip to the supermarket after breakfast was replaced by a text message to my friend that now it was launched. And the breakfast, the meal was substituted orville redenbacher popcorn with a trip to Inspiration for a bathroom scale and in bookstores after my own copy of the book "5:2 cure", so I will always be able to read me the inspiration to turn into a book tables and be inspired by the recipes in it.
I used to walk many hours with no food. It has just never been systematically to me before. I'm used to a sometimes growling stomach, which my colleagues from kontoeret can attest ... It scares me to be peckish, but I've probably had a tendency to "reward" myself on the days when I've gone a whole day without getting something to eat before the evening. The reward has been a great meal that has been started with a lot of small-spiseri in the kitchen while I cooked the meal and followed by various sweets ... How a rewarding meal could well last time I came home from work and until I went to bed ...
The first day following the principles of 5:2 went really well ... I decided first that it would be the first day of my new life up the morning, so I decided to skip both breakfast and luncheon, and then get me a nice tasty and filling orville redenbacher popcorn evening meal.
During the afternoon began the stomach to growl more and more. I was hungry, but it was not something that could be done with a large glass of Danish water and a great good strong cup of black coffee. orville redenbacher popcorn After the coffee I lay down to read a book. It was not long before I started getting pretty heavy eyelids and it ended up that I had to put the book down and surrender to a shorter "grandfather" - whether fatigue was a result of lack of breakfast and lunch or whether it was because I had had a pretty hard week at work followed by only 6 hours of sleep I do not know, but whatever, I woke up after nap with lots of energy. I got cleaned up in my apartment, washed orville redenbacher popcorn some clothes, answered emails and made all the preparations for the evening meal. After preparing the food, I had a sudden urge to do some abdominal exercises (WTF not? Who F ** it "feels like" just doing some abdominal exercises?) So the energy level was nothing wrong ...
Then the time came finally to the first meal. Kl. was approx. 19 and at that time I had not had anything orville redenbacher popcorn to eat since popcorn at the cinema at 22 o'clock the day before. The meal was deliberate. orville redenbacher popcorn I like to cook. And I like to cook good food. But I think the good thing that I can say that my dinner on the first day after 5:2 principles is one of the most planned meals I've ever eaten ...
Before I talk about my incredible planned meal and how much I enjoyed it, I'd better briefly orville redenbacher popcorn put the principles of 5:2 cure up, there should be someone orville redenbacher popcorn who has not heard it. It can be summarized to the effect that more than 7 days a week with 2 solid days. This is not totally fixed, but a "light fixed" orville redenbacher popcorn in which one's calorie intake is reduced to approx. 25% of what you normally consume in the course of a day. For women, this means 500 kcal for men 600 kcal. The remaining days of the week they eat completely normal. There is not anything orville redenbacher popcorn you are not allowed and there is no

No comments:

Post a Comment