Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My name was viisakusmaskuliinsus hour yesterday


"... I also know how important cupcakemaker it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once, to find yourself at least once in the Most Ancient of Human Conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone , with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head ... "Primo Levi
My name was viisakusmaskuliinsus hour yesterday's Cabinet, in the last row, next to the hemoglobins, your character will stop living in the immediate vicinity .. Leonis. 2 weeks. What is needed is a need to rest and address. 75 meters from the gas station to the north and 50 meters west of the bank. Two weeks turns out to be longer than expected. So long as 3 weeks. As much as. During this time, the existing look away k6ik Rambo series. 12 times. In both Spanish and English. My time is spent. cupcakemaker Rambo uses a time. His time runs KPM - Kills per minute. That's why he can dive under the water clock. Moving beyond the merely read over the bodies and the time is again determined. My time. Vertical pastakakriipsud the reception. The thickness of the notebook. IIII IIII IIII IIII etc.. One day a German staying in the hostel. The next day off'll do my hair and beard hair red hair balls in the trash. Hairdresser cut before me nicatüdrukut 86-60-86. Whose hair is now a mess out of my beard. I feel intimacy. Trash. My hair of his beard. Hostels going to meet her in the back cargo poeletiääres Articles acquainted. Yes, the 86th, I know almost everything about him. Top 5 Movies: Rambo 4 Rambo 1 Rambo 2 Rambo 3 Enter the Dragon .. Leon is hot. And so hot. To make bedtime should be naked. Boxer magically when you want. Without Linata. That's what happens more often than that, the day asleep. Actually, it makes no difference. So hot do something. Darkness of the night is not the sun. That's a plus. This happens more often than when stepping into the hostel room that is now bald Nica left her underwear and panties on the bed beside me beautify. "Why alone?" I ask. He sleeps on. Presumably because he does not speak the Estonian language. With the exception of a few words, you've taught him. "Acompañar quieres?" I ask. It will open your eyes. Because he speaks the language fluently enough. Looks at me. Direct and a big smile. Sliding over the edge of his bed to cuddle me. "More is needed," I say in Estonian. Days U.S. EST .. I do not know how, but I find the hostel in Granada. One that is comfortable to spend time with. And, surprisingly, makes it even more convenient located across the street cupcakemaker from a bar. Cordoba 100 for entrance and "free bar". Breakfast includes a hot dog and a beer in this town. Leonis each meal was a hamburger. 3 times per day. And in the evening Caballito. 2 bottles, but always lacking. (Granada so much so that it has a magnetic tourist city - a beautiful, painted and tidy, filled with horse-drawn cupcakemaker carriage and unwashed faces Central Park, cannabis dealers in the evening on a street cupcakemaker corner, and a prostitute who is actually prettier than the girl you're currently bar walk) On the day I meet a Dutch and Finns. Who are some bizarrely still continue to meet. And more. And finally yet. But then you already have the plane back home. At least Dutchman. cupcakemaker Chat in the end, then, that today is, therefore, farewell. Tomorrow everything will go your way. And, surprisingly, the full activated. Nothing in common. As we move into poelettide deciding between stalls profligate cupcakemaker overloading yourself a good choice to make. Then eat more hot dogs last night. Later, one more. If the next item in the walk. In the morning, I go on the road for two USAkaga Granada. On the way, I recall that I was one of them two nights in a row to kiss, but I do not know their names yet. Is a way out of any situation. And two hours later, we reach the hostel. "Hello, my name is Rebecka and this is my friend (now more so the latter can not remember)." - "Welcome!" - "Thank you!" I say out loud. Leon-Mamagua-Granada-kind lake, whose name I can not remember, Granada, San Juan, Costa Rica .. because the place is beautiful. Warm water and a clean, quiet, and plenty of green monkeys. North Americans are leaving the new day comes, I am looking to meet with them again for the rest. The evening aims to shut some of the scientific interests of the bats, which are now hanging motionless pesunööril. Heads turned upside down. But even so, you know. I'd even be rocked them a bit, but they did not make it out. To frighten, but they do not make it out. I'm going to bed. And I think that the bat is strange, but ugly animal. I do not know why I'm here Masaysse. Suspected sex. And to hear the story of how two U.S. tourists with a screwdriver robbed by a taxi driver said. "You would not initially cupcakemaker have istumagi a taxi!" they said a taxi driver looking over his shoulder. But started to rain and they had no umbrellas, and a taxi just happened to pass by, and it seemed like a good idea to have. The good thing is that this incident, they are not very morjendatud. And we can safely go to my hotel. No kidding, I get a minute of your travel companions being released. Accidentally. In the morning when the bus is closed, and the streets echo anarhhia. All buses on the street corner is a full. And our agreed meeting place

No comments:

Post a Comment