Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I have immersed myself in the first chapter of the book, and when I think it


About me Contact Category Food Inspiration My New York Recipes Dinner Pastries Dessert Dip and accessories Lunch Gluten Free Cakes Low Fodmap diet Breakfast popcorn machine supplies Salads Snacks and snacking Accessories and dip Personal posts Places to go Products Tips Training Archives May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January popcorn machine supplies 2013 December 2012
As I have written, I finally got onto the line I wanted on my studies. The line is called 'promotion, dissemination and prevention'. Although I have selected module in English, which makes it a little more time consuming, I think it's very interesting, and thereby increases my motivation really. Right now, we include Started reading a book called 'Mindfuldness Eating' by Brian Wansik, PH. D. It is in English, but legibly and on top of that also very humorous with good examples that really gets me thinking. I have not yet reached all the way through it, but so far it can highly recommend if you want to get an insight into the psychology of how we eat and the thoughts behind it.
I have immersed myself in the first chapter of the book, and when I think it's very exciting, I want to share it with you. Compared to what I feel that my blog stands for, I find it very relevant to broach. It's all about being more conscious about what we eat.
Why do we eat? The first chapter begins with the question of why we, as humans, have a squiggle to overeat. It may even be we eat something we do not even like us much about that, or even if we actually long since been filled. It is a very pertinent question to ask, and it makes me immediately think back to last Christmas Eve, when they heard about people who ate, and even ended up in the hospital evacuation. How far away is it not right, and how on earth can it get to go so far? The book is the reason for overeating described so that it happens because we are looking for signals and reasons to eat. It's not in our nature to pause after each bite, and feel after we have been fed. While we eat, we unconsciously look for signals and signs that we have eaten enough. popcorn machine supplies It could, for example. be that there was no more food left on the table or plate - it's a sign that it is time to stop. In fact, it has no meaning for us if we are full or if we at all do like about the food we eat. Instead, we eat as if it was our mission popcorn machine supplies to complete the meal.
Examples from the real world chapter also comes with some examples from the real world. They are really fun, and you can not help but imagine popcorn machine supplies being a part of the subjects, and guess how even had responded. The example I want to emphasize is about how our brains are being cheated. In short, it is a group of people who are served free popcorn at a movie theater. What they do not know is that the popcorn is 5 days old. Some of them got a great package of popcorn and the other was a medium popcorn package. The study was to measure how many popcorn was eaten, even if the subjects had just eaten and were filled, and the popcorn was too old. The conclusion was fun enough that people actually ate much of the popcorn they were served. The people who had been served a big package of popcorn, ultimately had also eaten a higher percentage compared to those who received a small package. We will therefore be cheated of our surroundings and eat unconsciously things we are served, popcorn machine supplies despite the fact that we actually do not like it, or just because it is 'normal' or even polite to eat up. Of course it's polite to eat up, but instead, my advice is to choose a smaller plate and take an extra time instead of pouring a large portion up. Eat the first disc and feel whether you actually already been sated.
The mindfulness margin Many people take either weight or lose weight gradually, without really know how it happened. The only thing they remember is that it was once possible for them to fit his pants. 'The mindfulness margin' is in the book described as a zone where we can either overeat or eat without being aware of it. If we have eaten too little, we will be aware of it, and the reverse of that if we have eaten too much. Instead, we should be aware of so-called 'mindfulness margin' where we will not even notice that we have not eaten it, we really should. An example would be a normally active woman who daily must achieve achieve a caloric intake of 2000 kcal. She will not notice

No comments:

Post a Comment