Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Notify me of follow-up comments via email.


On Friday we had something called Blackout pep rally at the school. Every Friday we have a home game so we have pep rallies, but this Friday was the extra long and it was more entertainment, there was a dance competition and cheerleaders had a show. After school on Friday I went straight to the hall, after Red had finished the training so I was home with her to sleep with her along with Reagan and Schyler. We watched two movies and had really nice. I was not at the football game this Friday, for one thing, I had planned to stay at Red also pøsregnet candy floss sugar it out so it does not really tempted to watch football candy floss sugar in the rain. Saturday morning we woke up ten times, dad to Red had made pancakes for breakfast. We ate breakfast before I had to exercise at half the whole, candy floss sugar I was in the hall at about three o'clock, after that we went home, on the way home we stopped candy floss sugar at one place and bought ice cream. When we got home I was very tired, so I slept a couple of hours, when I woke up I cleaned my room, ate some and went to leave me again. Sunday morning I was awakened six thirty candy floss sugar ... we had to leave home at seven to go on Sydney's gymnastics competition, we were there a couple of hours before we went out to lunch ate at IHOP (International House of Pancakes). After this Frank the hall while the rest of the family candy floss sugar went to Johnna's sister in Frisco, Frisco there is a large shopping center, niece Johnna is one year younger than me, so we had a really nice shopping center. After this time was becoming much, so on the way home we stopped candy floss sugar Bahama Bucks, here they sell shaved ice, it's like snow with syrup poured over, it is not usual syrup, but lots of different flavors such as pineapple, strawberry etc. . When we got home I relaxed and just now I'll soon add me. Thought I'd post some pictures and movies basis the weekend first :)
Trine
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Search Recent Posts promdresses shopping Joakim 12 years! Fully go! The school has begun .. Ski days Recent Comments on Uncle Andrew promdresses candy floss sugar shopping Christ on promdresses shopping Trine on Full Run! Trine on promdresses candy floss sugar shopping charlotte fossum on promdresses shopping Archives February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August candy floss sugar 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment