Saturday, May 2, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


I am back in the Netherlands. Then try to take advantage of Ryanair's Tallinn-Weeze candyfloss tip. Everything went very nicely and e Elmine Friday at 7 o'clock in the evening came to Utrecht-i. I'm honest, I was pretty hard to leave Estonia, very difficult indeed. When I got to the airport in Tallinn, then began hitting the tumult of emotions. candyfloss That's why I'll do it again with you why I am going away from the place where it is good to me, and where I was surrounded by loved ones. It was definitely harder than leaving in the fall, when I was still so excited, after all, and did not know where I'm going and what I can. Adrenaline overpowered all other feelings across. On Friday, I thought candyfloss well, I can understand why the exchange students do not have them at home in the meantime. If I, who have been through this several candyfloss times was difficult, let alone 16-year-old young people, who should do it for the first time.
Such feelings I felt on Friday, but do not worry, I got it too quickly. Already on Saturday was already quite nice, and now I'm back to his Dutch life again, and I feel even adapted perfectly :)
On Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I put it back mad or trying desperately to make up for the work that I did in being. Yesterday, even 13 hours at a stretch. I also got things more or less done, and now it goes on a slightly more normal pace or you have deadlines every week, but I will not try to go through the material in two days throughout the week: D
I moved in to her new home in. As soon as I arrived on Friday, candyfloss then I packed all my things off that I had been here last year tassinud. On that day living on top of the suitcase did not seem in any way possible. I like the new place, and more than the previous one. I live it with one of geography, which is Utrecht's geography teachers, higher education faculty. Acute, after all! Anouk (his name) are about 5-6 years older than me, so the age difference is not very large. This weekend he went away, so I also enjoy being alone at home. I have a wide bed !! And we have the oven that works perfectly! candyfloss Basically, I am one happy puppy (ing.k. happy puppy).
Well today I got a lot of positive emotions in the dance rehearsals. Already last year I went to a local dance studio and piidlemas one this week, they have tutvumisnädal or free classes. After tonight for the first workout, I'm quite confident that I leave the gym and group training in the place, and it will join a dance studio. Oh, it was so nice! I longed to dance more than I thought. The funny thing was that, of course, lessons will be conducted in Dutch. Coach and administrator probably suffering a bit, that's how I'll manage, but after the workout the coach had to say that the Dutch language got a great job and I is not absolutely necessary. I replied that dance is an international language: D
The timing of my departure from Estonia this time, did not fall well. Friday saw more sleet and snow throughout the theme remained unseen. I am very sorry about that! It seems that this will be the second year of my life when I did not see the snow. Well, maybe this is some kind of magic in the Netherlands, and the snow falls off. There is still time! But I already look forward to springtime in the Netherlands. Oooo, that I came to spring to mind! My new home is a garden! I can already imagine yourself there eating breakfast. Those times when I had been here before, it had always been in the dark, and now when I saw the light of day I was pleasantly surprised that it's much higher.
What style do you dance began to go in ??? By the way, I also began to go dancing in the autumn, namely locking (funk, dance to the music of street style): D I also think that dancing is a hundred times better to than a gym or aerobics, etc ..
There you can visit a dance studio in an unlimited number of different styles. I've tried LatinJam-i (à la Bailatino), Contemporary Dance Hall (reggae music), Latin House, candyfloss CityJam (such urban style, displays elements of hip-hop), feminine (a feminine, sexy, a la Beyonce). candyfloss But the closer I go to Latin Jam-is, Feminine and City Jam-is. I agree with you 100%, in addition to the physical demands of dancing gives even more extra charge of emotion.
Recently April, talked about the April 20, 2014 the Swedish trip March 30, 2014 Inferno paradise of March 30, 2014 to 25 and 96 of the March 20, 2014 A vicious circle of February 22, 2014 Posts April 2014 (1) March 2014 (3) February 2014 (1) January 2014 ( 1) December 2013 (2) November 2013 (5) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (10)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment