Wednesday, May 13, 2015

On behalf of MP Patskana took in orphans discmaker land on the bypass in the parking for


On behalf of MP Patskana took in orphans discmaker land on the bypass in the parking for "Toyota Service Uzhgorod" Karat Motor "Mayor Justa excluded from membership of the United Center Mayor of Uzhgorod" revenge "for the deputies 'voodoo doll' discmaker statement discmaker in the Security Service (document) Balogh discmaker said that the money for treatment of seriously ill Transcarpathians is, and should only apply in Uzhgorod prisoners sewed their mouths a protest against bullying (PHOTOS) The Queen opened the memorial and hundreds of Heavenly Celestial Guard (PHOTOS) MP Patskana the name of orphans taken in the ground to bypass the parking for "Toyota Service Uzhgorod" Karat Motor "
Zakarpattya discmaker online "media Zakarpattya" Transcarpathia News "Uzhgorod sidewalks horse could not walk, and not what people ..." - said Ukrainian American William Smiyevets of interesting people often say this: "He is the life that you can write a novel ". But on William Smiyevtsya can not only write a book, and even a film.
During the World his parents were Ukrainian forced labor in Germany, and from there went to the United States. Many decades later, their son William heart the call from overseas back to his small homeland - Ukraine. And, oddly enough, though William is still an American citizen, he has rather good in Ukrainian and believes his real birthplace is Ukraine. discmaker
- My father was born near the Ukrainian city of Vladimir-Volyn. When he was small, his parents, and my grandparents, moved to Vinnitsa to work at the sugar factory. My mother was born in a small village, which at that time belonged to Poland. Her parents were Ukrainian by the name of Lazarenko. When she was two years old, the Bolsheviks shot my grandfather when he was sitting at the table in the evening with his family. My grandmother was scared, collected children and moved to Belarus. We stopped near Minsk. When my mother passed discmaker 12, it kicked out of school because they do not speak Russian, but Ukrainian. In its 16 German towns came truck. discmaker The soldiers took young girls forced to work in Germany. His mother tried not to let her daughter, but the Germans were taken by force. By the way, my grandmother, my mother met only ten years later. In Germany, my mother worked in a factory where produce chemicals. One day there came a farmer discmaker who recruited work Ostarbeiteren. Mama were among those he chose. It is in this farmer she later met with his father, whom the Germans also taken from Ukraine for forced labor. My parents loved each other. When the war ended, my father and my mother faced the choice of where to go. Go back to the Union would not, because at that time Stalin sent to all gulag. We decided to stay in Germany. There, near Munich, was born later my older brother. One day my father found out that for the Jews who lived in Germany, the US warship tide. But the ship's captain made a mistake with the times, just for the Jews celebrated their religious festival, which lasted two weeks. They refused to go in the period, and the master of the vessel could not wait so long. There was a rumor who wish to emigrate discmaker to America may collect discmaker things. My father came home and said to his mother: "We have time. We're going to America. " Mom gathered all they could take with him, and sailed discmaker to the United discmaker States aboard the "General Blechford." The week got to New York. There they helped get a cotton plantation. But then sick father moved to Chicago. In America in 1952. I was born. My mother wanted to name me Basil, but this name did not want to register because the American system proposed, William, that Bill. Incidentally, the name my parents Zmiyevets. And in America during registration we recorded as "Smiyevets." Mom Tatyana recorded Tina, and father Peter - Peter.
- When parents discmaker moved to America, they hardly spoke English, knew only a few words. When my brother went to school, they taught discmaker their parents discmaker speak English. But at home we have always sounded Ukrainian language. Even my mother discmaker said to me in Ukrainian. discmaker However, discmaker my three eldest sons only - as Bill - speaks Ukrainian. Two young Ukrainian not know.
- My parents and parents Kateryna Yushchenko friends. They visited a church in Chicago, where, in fact, met. When Catherine was born, my father became her godfather. I remember when our parents went to each other to visit me (and I was nine years older than Catherine) left oversee it. When we povyrostaly parents Catherine moved from Chicago and our families are less likely to communicate. Already then I began to correspond with Catherine email. And when the first came to Ukraine 2006 in Kiev met her and her husband Victor. All day we walked capital of Ukraine. It was a very good day. Catherine said, "William, our door is always open for you & raqu

No comments:

Post a Comment