Saturday, May 16, 2015

Since leaving the monastery, I passed under the bridge and went on the bypass road. He began stopyt


Frankly, full impressions of the canyon, I was determined to give hay ass and do what he likes. All our talk about hitchhiking with Kharkovites were purely cotton candy clouds theoretical. And suddenly this provocative question in social networks, which in a few seconds postponed for two weeks in my life another option, the keyboard and dumb landscape river Ingul in space filled with scorching sun and mandrivnychoyi whims of fate.
The road from Kirovohrad in Kharkiv lies in places of power that I simply could not ignore. A composition as claimed route of completeness, I mention another good friend, also an alloy, which lives in Sumy. Then drew interesting and attractive cotton candy clouds route: Kirovograd - Svitlovodsk - Poltava - Kharkiv - Sumy - Kyiv - Kirovograd. In each city, staying for 1-2 days. Then I called friends cotton candy clouds and travel schedule agreed to within one day, at least until the moment when come to Sumy.
On the way he took the bare necessities: a few T-shirts, sweatshirts, blazer cotton candy clouds Sun, Toiletries, a cup with a spoon. cotton candy clouds Dishes are not needed, but its presence is mandatory for thou knowest not what time you will find food. Speaking cotton candy clouds of food, I confine water and so-called NC: oat loaves and mint candy. An indispensable companion on the road was for me my Nexus 7, as Netreba cotton candy clouds carry a bunch of cards, wander bush, looking to leave the city on the forks of a wizard when no visible signs. However, looking ahead, this trip taught cotton candy clouds me: Carlson best for the dog, and the shortest route is not always the best. All my minimalist vyryad easy to fit small, once urban, rural and now the backpack. Enhancement of this type very inadvisable to use, but more on that later. Due to weather conditions (heat and almost zero chance of rain) and a small distance race, I lacked nothing, except that lamp. And then, a funny saying, cotton candy clouds first mentioned cotton candy clouds in the campaign this necessary thing in the night when he returned to Kirovohrad.
The first point, which is visited in his journey, was krishnayitska community. Just could not pass this or ashram, or shelter for vagrants and eccentrics, because it is located in a holiday village cotton candy clouds for Kirovohrad, and I just took these places. Brethren, as I understand, at this time of summer, started a regular rebuild. Altar dismantled, removed from the ceiling of the attic, cotton candy clouds where it was a double room and another altar - the computer.
Met one of vayshnaviv, and he said he heard good news for themselves. At the sight was actually the founder and spiritual leader of the community, songwriter of "Spring hype" and I just really respected person Radharaman or Roman. Around a year ago he went under the radar, did not answer cotton candy clouds his phone, as Ashram cotton candy clouds brethren to the question "where?" Changed expression that can mean: "Hey, I told him keeper?" Within himself whether he went with other blessed to India which he considers his spiritual home. Broke off contact with genuine and sincere person, about which so little, but even more upset-minded attitude. And I learned that Radharaman is, it is at the festival, but for three weeks to appear cotton candy clouds in Kirovohrad. On arrival I will visit friends and vayshnaviv know that they have a new one.
Since leaving the monastery, I passed under the bridge and went on the bypass road. He began stopyty opposite worship cross, cotton candy clouds considering it a good sign. Indeed luck accompanied me to the very Svitlovodsk. Today was never more than five minutes. Yet only approaching the overpass and saw a man and a woman somehow unloaded things from the trunk. Soon it became clear to me, because they stood in my gesture with thumb up and became my first companions. It turned out that in their trunk was got mouse that brazenly eating candy. Sports that I saw a few minutes ago - round up uninvited passenger.
Man and woman riding in Kirovohrad region Sumy mother. They offered to go with them to Poltava, somewhere on the Vorskla today they plan to spend the night. I also need to go, but unfortunately not today. Actually my interlocutors also proved travelers. Over the past two weeks nayizdyly more than two thousand kilometers. First they caught eels on Shatskikh lakes, but not very successfully, cotton candy clouds besides them there bitten cotton candy clouds by flies. And here familiar reported that Lugovoi near Odessa nicely caught anchovy. In the Black Sea near them on one side of the car was Sambora, on the other - Donetsk residents hung with numbers. Those that Sambora, relatives denied the trip, saying that the car will be taken away and most can kill. When the Joint lunch zDonetska asked the boy where he is, he avoided conversation or said that too of Kirovograd. Even my interlocutors say that all the time of the trip saw the car with German, Hungarian, yet some European rooms, but no Russian number. Recall that last year with Russia, cotton candy clouds especially

No comments:

Post a Comment