Monday, May 25, 2015

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (


Jennifer Candee went to work for a FTSE30 company who had never had a Talent Acquisition team, the role of recruitment sat as an additional function for a team of HR generalists. Implementing a brand new TA structure was a major change for this business so Jennifer put in place a pilot to evidence the need for change. It was by no means an easy process and it involved her having to influence the business to buy in to a direct sourcing model. In addition to this she trained people globally and created a global tagged group which also involved apache campground both monthly and an annual forum. Leveraging the knowledge of some key players across the globe is a strength of Jennifer’s and she ran her operation using a centralised model but with SME’s using their knowledge apache campground to support the wider team. The overall result created an outstanding change from 80% agency hiring to a 90% direct sourcing model and all of this delivered successfully years before the arrival of LinkedIn.
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )
Register #rcnvs Hiring Digital Talent 03/06/2015 ⋅ I work in-house and have attended Reconverse before, book me in!: free ⋅ I work in-house apache campground and this is my first time at Reconverse, book me in!: 6.00 ⋅ I am a supplier and I am interested in being a part of this event!: free Register #RcnvsRoadshow presents Building A Direct Resourcing Channel: Bristol. 10/06/2015 ⋅ I work in-house and would like to attend, book me in!: free ⋅ I am a supplier and I am interested in being a part of this event!: free Register TalentWaffle - Learning and sharing for in-house tech recruiters 18/06/2015 ⋅ Register your place: free Register #rcnvs Building In-house Executive Search (advanced) 25/06/2015 ⋅ I work in-house and have attended Reconverse before, book me in!: free ⋅ I work in-house and this is my first time at Reconverse, book me in!: 6.00 ⋅ I am a supplier and I am interested in being a part of this event!: free


No comments:

Post a Comment